Solent Area - First Drive of 2021

Hi Everyone,

Our first drive of 2021 has now hit the streets and can be seen at the following link;

https://mx5oc.co.uk/?post_type=ai1ec_event&p=20431&preview=true

Regards

Mal & Terry

5 Likes

Book me in for this one Mal & Terry

1 Like

Could you book me in please. Looking forward to the run already.

1 Like

Hope it’s warm for you Colin ?

I’ll have my fur coat on so the cold won’t bother me

1 Like

Good man ?

Hi Mal & Terry,

Yes please, book Angela and myself in for this run please.:+1:

Ron & Angela

1 Like

Hi Mal, please can you book Kevin and I in for this?
Thank you
Sandra

2 Likes

Hi Mal & Terry,
Yes please can you add Patricia and I to the growing list…

Hi Mal, can you please put Tony and I down fot this trip to Ramster Gardens?
Look forward to seeing you x

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
All names noted and on the list. We are up to 15 people already, so a good response from Solent Area so far.
Best Regards
Mal

1 Like

Hi

Can I have a provisional spot?
My car might be in for it’s BBR conversion around that date, I’m just waiting on an available date and some parts from them before it goes in!

Would like to come but clearly won’t be able if I don’t have my car!

Jason

1 Like

Hi Jason if your car is not on the road your welcome to travel in mine ? I’m not as bad as members say Gerry

3 Likes

Sounds great, please book us in …my wife and I are really looking to meeting you all for the first time.
John (+ Elaine)

1 Like

All names thus far, noted👍

Hi Mal,

Would it be OK if myself (Andre) and Lauren tag along?

This would be our first outing with the club!

1 Like

Hi again everyone,

By way of an update, I have spoken to Rosie at Ramster Gardens and we have the top end of the field to park in, as it could be busy if its a nice sunny Sunday :sunglasses:

Also, Rosie has sent me a menu for you to choose from and pre-order food for a snack lunch. This worked well last time and I said I was happy to coordinate members orders and get pre-payment via PayPal.

Rosie is sending me a menu in the next few days. So, please look at the menu when posted and make your choices and reply to this post with your choices, so I can log them.

You will also need to pay me the total cost of your food order, by close of play on: 20th May 2021 via my PayPal Account: malrowland21@gmail.com

NB: That only your food and drink orders are to be paid for, via PayPal and not entrance fees to the Gardens. This paid on the day at the cafe.

By doing it this way, I can pay the venue in one go and save time for Ramster Staff on the day. Remember, the same rule applies, as with all our runs “No Dosh = No Nosh” :grin:

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR OWN PICNIC - RAMSTER ARE CLAMPING DOWN ON THIS AS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN USING THEIR FACILITIES AND THEN JUST DRIVING OFF

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

1 Like

Hi Andre,
Delighted that you and Lauren wish to join us for this first run of 2021. You are both on the list!
See my latest response on this thread ref snack lunches, as they do great Bacon Rolls/Sandwiches.
We look forward to meeting you on the day.
Best Regards
Mal

1 Like

Latest update on numbers is that we are up to 24 members for this run, so looking good👍

Only four spaces left now, which is brilliant take up for this first run👍