SOLENT AREA - Fish & Chips on the Beach: Wednesday 20th July 2022

An ever popular Event, in the Solent Area Calendar and we had a lovely time sitting on the beach in stunning sunshine last year, so we are hoping for the same this year :sunglasses: :crossed_fingers:

So, its back again this year, to titillate your taste buds and make your mouth water and Caroline & Nick Greest have kindly arranged, for your delectation, another Annual “Fish & Chips on the Beach” Run

To this end, we will meet at BIshops Watham Central Car Park, Basingwell Street Upper, Bishop’s Waltham, Southampton SO32 1AR at 18:15 onwards, for a prompt getaway at 18:45, so that arrival time at the GAFFIRS Car Park will be guaranteed by 19:30.

The menu and prices for the Fish & Chip run are, as follows:

Cod and Chips £6.70
Jumbo Sausage and Chips £4.00
Beef Pie and Chips £4.70
Chicken Fillet Bites and Chips £5.00
Veggie Burger and Chips £5.60
Mushy Peas £1.20
Curry Sauce £1.75

Please select your choices from the above menu, as these are required in advance, so the Chippy can be notified of the quantity of food required. Please reply to this post only and not FaceBook, with your choices, so they can be captured and logged by Caroline & Nick.

The PayPal details for Nick are; nickgreest@gmail.com
NB: Dont forget to tick the “Paying Friend Box” to avoid charges!

Caroline & Nick are happy for people to pay via PayPal to Nick (as given above) or pay by cash on the day when we meet at Bishops Waltham.

The food will be collected at 19:30, as we approach GAFIR’s Car Park, as Caroline & Nick will make a small detour to collect the food.

For those that have not been to this event before, you need to bring along picnic chairs, folding table (if desired), plates, cutlery, condiments and drinks of your chosing.

Here’s to a good night and Caroline, Nick, Terry and myself look forward to seeing you all there

1 Like

Hi Mal
Please put us down for this event.
Cod and chips x 2 please
Jo and Colin

Hi Nick, Caroline & Mal, Yes please Patricia & John cod & chips x 2 , we will meet you at gafirs car park.

Hi Caroline & Nick,

Angela will have chicken bites & chips, and I’ll have cod & chips please.
As per normal, we’ll meet you all at the Gafirs car park.

Regards,

Ron and Angela

Hi nick can you add Richard and my self to the list please cod & chips x2 please gerry

Have you got the postcode for the Gaffiers car park as I will meet you there ? Gerry

Cod and Chips x 2 for Judy and Martin please.

Note for Caroline & Nick, I have cash from Martin, for his and Judys orders, so I will pay for them😉

Hi Mal,
We would like to come to this event
Cod chips and mushy peas x 2 please
All the best, Doug and Chris Phillips

Hi Mal, Caroline & Nick

Can you add us to list, jumbo sausage and chips x 2

Regards
Howard & Julie

Hi Nick and Caroline
We will jots be along for this one.
2 x cod and chips please.
Money will be in by PayPal.
Richard and Clare.

Hi all

Esther and I are game for this

1x cod and chips
1x sausage and chips

Will PayPal funds to you before the event
Max

Hi Mal, please add Lynn and I. We’ll have 2x Cod, chips and mushy peas. C u at BW.
Cheers Roger and Lynn

Many thanks all for your replies thus far, much appreciated. Caroline and Nick will pick up your orders from this thread and you will be all set👍

The only thing left for you to do is pay them via the PayPal using the details given in Post #1, remembering to tick the box for paying a friend or family.

Unless you are going to pay cash on the night, in which case please let Caroline & Nick know.

Regards

Mal

Hi
Please can you add
1x Cod & Chips
1x Jumbo Sausage & Chips
Many thanks
Ash & Pat

No problems Ash, we look forward to seeing your the night.

Regards

Mal

Caroline and Nick will pay cash on the night if thats OK.

Thanks Colin and Jo

Hi Mal, just to confirm we’ll hand over the cash at BW.

Hi Mal, Caroline & Nick,

Have just paid our monies for the fish & chips, etc., into Nick’s PayPal account, looking forward to it😋.

Don’t forget Mal, we want a lovely sunshine evening like last year, so do your weather magic for then!:sunglasses:

Regards,

Angela & Ron

Hi Mal, Caroline & Nick,

We will be coming. Please can we have 2 x cod & chips, and pay cash on the night.
Thanks Mike & Karen