SOLENT AREA - Fish & Chips on the Beach: Wednesday 20th July 2022

Hi Nick, Caroline just transferred monies via PayPal
Regards
Howard&Julie

Hi Mal, Nick and Caroline,

We’d like to join you for this very enjoyable event, if we may.
Jumbo Sausage and Chips x 2 please, for Sheila and myself.
Can we please pay in cash at Bishops Waltham?

Regards,
Graham & Sheila

Hi All,

Many thanks for all the food orders and payment requests.

As Ron has requested, I will have a word with the Sun Gods and will see if they will listen​:pray::crossed_fingers:

Best Regards

Mal

Terry - Sausage & Chips 4.00
Di - Fish & Chips 6.70
£10.70 will give Nick & Caroline cash at B.W.

Look forward to it, keeping fingers crossed for good weather

Di & Terry xx

Excellent a local one! Fantastic could I be put down for 2 x fish and chips and 1 x curry sauce please.

Hi Tracie,
Brilliant, it will be good to have you and your 5 along. See you at the Bishops Waltham rendezvous point👍
Regards
Mal

Can I have Nicks PayPal please as I will go to the car park thanks Gerry and can you add another cod and chips to my order please gerry

Here you go Gerry;

nickgreest@gmail.com

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

I have just realised, when responding to Gerry that the PayPal details for this event got truncated from Post#1🙄

I have now edited Post#1, in order to rectify this issue and all should now be well🤞

Best Regards

Mal

Ha ha I thought it was me Mal do you know the post code as we will meet you there thanks

Have now paid for 3x cod & Chips by PayPal as friends

Hi Caroline & Nick,

Unfortunately, Serena is busy that night, so I am bringing my neighbour Derek.

Our meal choices are as follows;

Mal: Cod & Chips + Mushy Peas

Derek: Chicken Fillet Bites & Chips + Mushy Peas

I will pay for both meal choices via PayPal.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi

Nigel - Fish and chips
Linda - Sausage and chips

Will pay on the night if that’s OK

Nigel

Hi Linda & Nigel,

That is great, it will be good to have you both along.

Payment on the night, direct to Caroline will be absolutely fine :+1:

Regards

Mal

Can you book Trudy & Gerry in
2 x fish & chips £13.40.
Will pay Nick by paypal

I am sure that will be fine and Caroline & Nick will pick up those orders👍

Hi Nick, Caroline and Mal,
Please can you now add Jumbo Sausage and Chips to our selection.
Now making an order of 2 x Cod & Chips and the above a total cost of £17.40, just paid into Nicks PayPal account
reason for increase of order we are bring Maureen who is Patricia’s late husbands sister.

Hi Mal,Nick and Caroline, please put me down for 1x cod and chips, I will send payment to Nick via paypal

Regardfs

Phil

Hi Nick payment sent today for cod and chips re 20th Regards Phil

Dear All,

I just wanted to clarify, due to recent posts that have arisen on the Owners Club Forum, that with respect to the Simply Jap event at Beaulieu, on 24th July 2022.

To set the scene; A while back, one of our members, Gerry Hall, kindly contacted me to ask if Solent Area would be interested in attending Simply Jap in July, at Beaulieu. As nothing was in our Solent Area Programme for that time and I had not heard of anything being in the pipeline for the owners club, I said to Gerry, we will go for it, as we regularly put out pleas to members to come up with ideas for us to do in Solent Area, as Terry and I feel, it is not for us to dictate what we do, by way of drives and events but for members to have their input, so we can all do something members want to do and Terry and I will always help members to put drives & events together.

You may have now noticed, that Iain Fleming (Events Organiser for the Owners Club, Nationally), has posted that the Owners Club have also been allocated a stand at Simply Jap and the appropriate pass can be downloaded and printed from the forum. I just wanted to clarify that, as an Area Coordinator, that myself, as a club official, along with Roger Mead, as a former Club Chairman, have no option but to put our cars on the Owners Club Stand. However, everyone else can stay on the Roadster Society Stand, if they wish.

In Summary ; As previously arranged, Terry and I, along with others, will meet up, as previously posted on the Forum, at Rownhams, Westbound, on the 24th July to drive down in convoy to Beaulieu and we hope this current nice weather continues and we all have a good time at Beaulieu.

I have kept Gerry updated on all this and for those going to the Fish & Chip run on the 20th July and that are also attending Simply Jap, we propose that after the Fish & chip supper, we will hold a quick ten minute “side meeting” to discuss Simply Jap, in order to clarify things for members on the issues.

Best Regards

Mal

1 Like