SOLENT AREA - Lake District Tour 2020 **IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM SCCT**

Dear All,

I have posted this, as a new topic, in order that it doesn’t get missed by those currently signed up for the Solent Area Lake District Tour in June 2020.

Please see James Wickenden’s message below on the current health issue.

Bear in mind this is initial information based on what SCCT know at the present time and is really aimed at their overseas packages, whereas we are remaining in the UK and it is hoped that in the coming couple of months the Covid-19 will be contained or will naturally weaken, du to the UK’s health controls etc. However, copy and paste the link into the favourites on your address bar/tool bar.

Finally, Kieran has come back to me and due to our low numbers, of four cars, is negotiating with the hotel on the following;

•      Run the tour and honour the prices on a minimum of 4 bedrooms as per current bookings

•      Hold on to 1 x more room until 3rd April, 10 weeks before the tour, to allow you a few more 
         weeks for any late bookers

•      The chance to go back and ask for more rooms if the 5th room sells

So, if there are any more takers out there then please contact me direct or SCCT on the link provided in my original post at: ** UPDATED** SOLENT AREA - Lake District Tour 2020

Best Regards

Mal

SCCT Covid-19 UPDATE

Good morning,

We hope you are well.

Just following up on from our update last week, please see current, updated travel advise on our website, which can be accessed by clicking this link :- https://www.sceniccartours.com/travel-advice-update/4594869224 . We will keep this page on our website updated with the latest advise.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us on 01732 879153.

Kind regards,

James Wickenden
Sales and Operations Manager

Direct Telephone: +44 1732 879171

14 New Hythe Lane · Larkfield · Aylesford · Kent · ME20 6AB · UK
Tel: +44 1732 879153