SOLENT AREA - Social Evening at The Milburys, Beauworth on Wednesday 19th January 2022

Hi Everyone,

Until evening drives resume, once the clocks go forward, we have a social evening arranged for you at The Milburys, Beauworth, to include supper and a game of skittles. There will be a prize for the winner on the night :+1:

As many of you know, The Milburys, has a great menu and produces excellent quality food in very pleasant surroundings.

Also, the skittle alley is a available to us, for us to take a drink or coffee in after supper and have some bowling fun :smiley:

Please aim to be at The Milbury’s for 7:00pm, or as close to this time as possible and also please respond on this forum post, so we can gauge numbers, so that Martin the Landlord can let the kitchen staff know.

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

1 Like

Alas we won’t be able to make this one - got some friends coming over for dinner that night

Have fun all!
Max

Sorry you cannot make it:sob:

Have fun with friends and catch you next time😉

Hi Mal.
Count us in for this one.
See you on the night.
Richard and Clare

Hi Mal & Terry,

We’re sorry we can’t attend this event as we can’t get down in time after work.

We wish you all a wonderful evening.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Add us to the list please.

Jo and Colin

Hi Mal. I’ll be there, for food and skittles.
See you at 7. Colin.

Hi Colin, Tug & Clare,

Thank you for that, see you there👍

Mal

Terry & I (Diane) will be there but won’t be eating (Maybe a sandwich)
See you there. Aiming to get there by 7pm

Di x

Great news, see you there👍

Thanks for accommodating Elaine & me after our unannounced spur of the moment turning up out the blue this evening!

Hi Elaine & Rob,
No problems, you are both always very welcome and it was good to see you both again. Hope to see you more this year. Any probs accessing the programme, or any questions, just shout.
Best Regards
Mal