SOLENT AREA - Sunday Drive on the 1st August, finishing at The Milburys, Beauworth

Hi Everyone,

For info, the 1st August drive has been posted on in the Events Calendar, at the following link;

Diary (Future Events) - MX-5 Owners Club (mx5oc.co.uk)

Please reply to this post to say you are coming along, as we will pick up responses here only.

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

1 Like

Hi Mal. I’ve tried to leave reply on the diary page but can’t see if it’s posted or not. At the risk of duplication could you please book me in for this drive and lunch please, many thanks, Colin.

Us too so add us as well please​:+1::+1:

Hi mal & Terry,

Wil you please include us in the drive and lunch, we’ve also left a reply on the diary page.

Look forward to seeing you.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Hi Mal & terry,
John & I are away at the Silverstone Classic and staying away, so unable to join you. Have a great drive and meal to all.
X Patricia

All done, those that have responded are on the list for the 1st August drive👍

I am amending the Events diary post, to reflect the fact that responses should be on the forum post only…cheers Colin👍

Hi Mal
Terry & I would like to come on the 1st August and go to the Milbury’s afterwards

Diane

1 Like

Hi Mal.
Could you please add myself and Clare to the list. Will be good to meet up again and visit one of our regular meeting places.

Tug

Hi Patricia & John, sorry you will not be joining us for this run but have a great time at The Silverstone Classic. :+1:

Hi Diane, you and Terry are on my list :+1: Mal

Hi Tug & Clare, Yes, it will be good to go to one of our more regular haunts. We look forward to seeing you both again - get polishing your MX5 :wink: Mal

Hi Everyone,

The list for this one is going very well :+1:

The route is currently being finalised and Serena and myself are going to prove it either later today or tomorrow, to ensure there are no sudden roadworks and diversions that seem to be cropping up all over Hampshire at the moment :roll_eyes:

Once proved, the directions will be posted for you to print of, as desired.

There are still some spaces left for next Sundays Drive, as shown in the list I have currently running, given below;
NB: Although the list shows 30 people maximum, I have checked with the MX5OC and there is scope to add more people if the venue is happy to host our numbers. Serena and I duly visited the Milburys, for lunch the other day and I discussed this with Martin (The Landlord) and he is happy to host us and has plenty of room to accomodate us. So unless things change wrt restrictions easing, we will proceed with the current plan.

List of Members attending the 1st August Drive;

1. Mal Rowland
  2. Serena Rowland
  3. Terry Botto
  4. Diane Botto
  5. Andy Brennan
  6. Ali Brennan
  7. Geoff Lowe
  8. Lyn Lowe
  9. Sally Newman
  10. Colin Newman
  11. Colin Reay
  12. Richard Tugwell
  13. Clare Tugwell
  14. Jules Matthews
  15. Phil Agg
  16. John Gallen
  17. Mrs Gallen
  18. Val Lazell
  19. Bob Lazell
  20. Kat Brown
  21. Jason Brown
  22. Sheila Butler
  23. Graham Butler
  24. Rusty Rob

If anyones name is missing from the list, please reply to this post and I will ammend the list accordingly.

Best Regards

Mal

FYI, it’s Lyn Lowe thanks👍

Oops, just testing and now corrected👍

Hi Mal,
Will you please include Jules Matthews on the drive and the lunch?

Thanks ever so much. :grinning:

Sally & Colin x

1 Like

Will do Sally. I am also going to post the directions today, as Serena and I proved the drive last evening😉

Hi Everyone,

Please find below the Tulip directions, that have replaced the previous Google Maps directions, for the Sunday 1st August 2021 drive, for you to print off;
NB: Mal’s tip of the day - click on the first image to download and then print off copies, as required.

Apologies for size differences and smallness of the images but the forum does not us to upload PDF documents, which would make things much easier :frowning_face:

We will have three or four, spare copies but your assistance in this would be appreciated.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,Please include Val and Bob, for the drive and lunch. Thanks

Hi Val & Bob,
You are on the list👍
Regards
Mal

Hi Mal, I’ve had work cancelled is there room for 2 more? Me and Kat? Thanks