SOLENT AREA - Update to Lake District Tour, September 2021

Hi Everyone,

I have literally just been advised of a cancellation for this tour in September and SCCT now have a twin Room Available, if anyone wishes to join us.

If so, please email: kieran.line@sceniccartours.com and also jodie.logsdon@sceniccartours.com and they will take a deposit and secure the room for you.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

Please see the email below from Kieran at SCCT, informing everyone that has booked and paid the deposit for the Lake District Tour in September, that the balance is due to be paid in full by 4th July 2021.

You can do this simply, by phoning the main office number given in the email and quoting your reference number for the Lakes Tour and you will be all set, once you have given SCCT your credit card details🙂

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

Good Afternoon,

We hope you are all keeping well.

We are writing to advise that you balance payment for the Lake District MX5 Tour is now due, on or before 04 July.

Once paid, your final roadbook and rally plate will be posted to the address stated on your invoice, and will be posted to arrive with you no later than 14 days prior to your tour departure. If you address is incorrect please let us know ASAP.

As we are currently operating UK tours within the current Covid guidelines, the tour can take place even in the hopefully unlikely scenario that the current restrictions remain into September. However, we are working on the basis of no restrictions by September, and if there are any Covid protocols to follow/be aware of, we will email these to you in advance.

We would like to remind you that we strongly recommend that all persons travelling with us have the appropriate personal travel insurance and car breakdown insurance where applicable. We would strongly advise if you do not already have personal travel insurance, that you purchase it at your earliest convenience to ensure you are covered in case of cancellation.

CANCELLATIONS
If for any reason you need to cancel your tour, please ensure you advise us in writing as soon as possible to avoid any additional charges in accordance with our terms and conditions of booking:
More than 90 days: Loss of deposit
90-42 days: 50 percent of holiday cost (or deposit if greater)
41-30 days: 70 percent of holiday cost (or deposit if greater)
29-15 days: 90 percent of holiday cost
14-0 days: 100 percent of holiday cost

All bookings with Scenic Car tours are governed by our terms and conditions which can be found on our website www.sceniccartours.com. These conditions of booking are replaced by our Covid-Commitment if, nearer the time, we are unable to operate this tour due to Covid restrictions. Please read the full Covid terms carefully on our website. Please ensure you have also read How our tours work and our FAQ’s on our website.

The most efficient/quickest way to pay your balance is online via card or bank transfer following the attached PDF instructions.

If you have any queries or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our main office number is 01732 879153.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Kieran Line
Group Relations Manager
14 New Hythe Lane | Larkfield | Aylesford | Kent | ME20 6AB | UK
Tel: +44 1732 879153

By way of an update, myself and two others have paid the final balance thus far, so going well, thus far.

Regards

Mal & Terry

Make that three others :slight_smile:

1 Like

Four others now :smiley:

1 Like

Many thanks everyone, great progress thus far :+1: :+1: :+1:

is it bad I keep checking the days until this? I am so excited

3 Likes

I’m all paid up too :grinning: lets hope we get the weather

I will do my best Jules😉

Wheeey my pack arrived today!!

3 Likes

Our pack has arrived too. As an update, Mal, Lynn and I are now driving up on Saturday evening with an overnight stop booked in Corby ( Preston PInn was full) so plan to arrive at LD late afternoon. Fingers crossed for good weather but area called Lake District for a reason!!

1 Like

Good to hear everyone is getting their packs for the Lakes Tour.

Ours has not arrived yet but maybe tomorrow, as we had no post today - he says hopefully🙂

Anyone in an ND worked out where they are going to put their plaque yet?

Trying to find somewhere that isn’t going to block the number plate and/or all of the grille or be so low that it’ll get knocked off 2mins in :confused:

Max