Solent Area - Valentines Meal 2022, on Sunday 13th February

Hi Everyone,

Details for the Solent Area Valentines Meal have now been published in the Diary area of the Forum at;
SOLENT AREA - Valentines Lunch at The Milburys, Beauworth (Preceded by a short drive) - MX-5 Owners Club (mx5oc.co.uk)

Responses and meal choices via this Forum Post only please, so we can collate meal orders and payments from the one location :slightly_smiling_face:

We are limited to 36 places in The Milburys large Restaurant Area and as those who came to the Christmas Meal will know, the room is large and allows for social distancing and also has its own Ladies & Gents en-suite facilities - oh, how we pamper you :smiley:

Regards

Mal & Terry

Hi Mal and Terry I’ve put it in my diary will let you both know as soon as possible going to try and get dot onboard on this one if she’s not working Gerry

Great News Gerry and please let Richard & Maggie know also😉

Is there a 2 course menu?
Neither Esther or I like prawns and she isn’t a fan of mushrooms either…
Max

Hi Esther & Max, I dont know an actual cost but looking at the Xmas Meal, it was £20 for two courses. Although, I might ask if there could be a soup option😉
Regards
Mal

Hi Mal,

Soup or 2 course option would be super :slight_smile:

Max

Or “Souper” even :grin:

1 Like

Hi Mal and a happy new year to you. Jo and I would love to join you for this event. Can we have Tempura prawns x2, one lamb and one beef followed by one apple pie and one spotted ■■■■.

Thanks Colin and Jo.

Hi Colin,

Happy New Year to you and Jo too :grin:

I will add your orders to my spreadsheet and you will be all set.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal. Could you book me in please.
Prawn cocktail: Roast beef: Apple pie.
Payment made via PayPal.
Thanks. Colin.

Hi Colin,

All noted on the spreadsheet & PayPal payment duly received.

Many thanks

Mal :+1:

Hi Everyone,

Meal orders have already kicked off for this event at The Milburys.

Also, payments via PayPal have been received :+1:

**Please be sure to let us know your attendance & Meal Choices soonest, as the Valentines Meal on the 13th February will soon be upon us.

Also, Payment via PayPal will be required ahead of this date, so I can make one payment to Martin on the day.**

Best Regards

Mal

So that’s wysi sorted. What are you eating? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bonio, 4 shapes, gravy bones and a bowl of water​:bone::dog:

1 Like

Hi Mal,
Please for Val and Bob, 1 garlic mushroom, 1 tempura prawn, 2 lamb, 2 spotted ■■■■. look forward to another great event.
Bob

Hi Mal,
Thanks for arranging this meal which we would like to attend.

Our meal choices are:
Sally: Tempura Prawns, Roast Beef & Apple Pie
Colin: Garlic Mushrooms, Roast Beef & Ice-cream.

We’ve paid you the £50 into you PayPal account and will you please confirm receipt.

We’re really looking forward to another great event.

Best wishes,
Sally & Colin

Hi Mal,

Like Max, Angela and I would be happy with a 2 course meal, or 3 if it’s a soup for starters.
Otherwise, 1 x beef, 1 x salmon, 2 x apple pie
Will forward the monies when you have conversed with Martin over the soup possibility!:thinking:

Cheers v much,

Ron and Angela

Hi All, many thanks for the responses to date and also for PayPal payments👍

I am still world g on the soup option and will post an update very soon on this.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

Kevin and I would like to come along for this drive and meal please.

Kevin: Garlic mushrooms, Roast Lamb, Ice-cream
Sandra: Prawn Cocktail, Roast Beef, Apple Pie

Payment has been made to your PayPal account.

Look forward to seeing you.

Many thanks
Sandra

Hi Everyone,

I have just spoken to Martin at The Milbury’s and there is a Soup option in the starters and iit is: Curried Parsnip

Martin pointed out that this was aslo a vegetarian option :slightly_smiling_face:

I have updated the Events Clandar post (Link in Post #1) to reflect this.

Best Regards

Mal