SOLENT AREA - Wednesday 16th Feb 22: A visit to Rancho Steakhouse, Fareham for an all you can eat Ribs Buffet

Hi Everyone,

In liaison with Tug & Clare, as they had kindly organised our Cafe Tusk visits in past years, before Covid, we have been discussing where to visit now Cafe Tusk has closed down in Fareham :face_exhaling:

We discussed various options/venues and have come up with; RANCHO STEAK HOUSE, 109-111 WEST STREET, PO16 0AB :+1:

A table for between 12 and 20 people has been provisionally booked for, 7pm on Wednesday 16th Feb, so please reply to this post to confirm your attendance, so we can keep Rancho Steakhouse Staff updated.

Their website is given below, so you can peruse their menu, if you are not too keen on ribs but remember its only the ribs that are on the Wednesday Night all-you-can-eat offer :yum:

[Rancho Steak House in Fareham (ranchosteakhousefareham.co.uk)]
(https://www.ranchosteakhousefareham.co.uk/)

Regards

Mal, Terry, Tug & Clare

Dammit, we are away on 16th Feb…

Ah, that’s a shame Josie, as it would have been good to see you and Brian there but have a fabulous time away😎

Well done Tug and Clare, Val and I will attend sound good to us
Cheers
Bob Val

Brilliant, it will be good to see you there :wink:
Best Regards
Mal

Oooh maybe. I’ll have a word with the boss
Max

Absolutely, I need to check with my boss also :grin:

Hi Tug & Clare
Sorry but we can’t make it.
Diane - babysitting granddaughter
Terry & Diane

The boss has said yes we can go :slight_smile:

Put us down for 2 places please
Max

Will do Max. Look forward to seeing you both there👍

Hi can you add me please, I’m working till 6 but hopefully can get there for 7 ,will take a change of top with me.? :sunglasses:

Absolutely Jules, you are on the list😘

So far, we have the following attending this one;

1. Mal
  2. Max
  3. Esther
  4. Jules
  5. Richard
  6. Clare
  7. Val
  8. Bob
  9. Nick?
  10. Helen?

Mum and dad might come along, they haven’t made a final decision yet

Happy with that - will be good to see them :+1:

Hi Everyone,

Just rang Rancho to confirm 10 to 12 people for tonights visit.

To assist those attending, a map is given below, with parking places marked A, B & C within short walking distance.
If not raining, I will park in Harrison Road (A) and wander down to West St -= the walk will do me good after a stack of ribs :grin:

Best Regards

Mal