South Central March Newsletter / Update

March Update

Hope this newsletter finds you all well?
With Vaccinations and the government roll out in full swing, it is definitely time to start looking forward to getting your cars out, washed and ready to go. Fingers crossed.

As an area we have done very well in supporting each other and our venues, and for this I thank you.

Within the last few weeks, myself with help of a few others have been looking at our regular meets. We have been in contact with many of them as the guidelines allow, I have now secured these venues, and will update you when both the Club and government allows us to start the meets again. As a heads up our venues for our regular monthly meets have stayed the same bar one venue, which has been changed and new one arranged, which I hope will meet all our requirements.

There are also a lot of non-Club events starting to appear and are starting soon. with these in mind please remember that government and Club guidelines are still in place.

Photo Call

In Februrarys newsletter, the Club and myself asked for photos, of your cars in our local area, there seems to be some confusion as to what photos we need !!

So to help, can you all look into your archives for photos of your pride and joys (MX-5s ). We require photos if possible to include shots of our areas surroundings, also they can be of anytime in the year ! The photos are to represent our area and to help personalise our newsletters with pictures of your cars. Which we can change dependent on the time of year, so if you have decorated your car for Easter or Xmas please send the pictures in.

Many Thanks

Paul Milbourn
Area Coordinator South Central
MX-5 Owners Club

Email : southcentral@mx5oc.co.uk
Owners Club Forum : www.mx5oc.co.uk
Facebook : mx5ownersclub-southcentral

Covering : Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire and South London

1 Like