Spotted my previous 5

Safetymatch on here, msg’d me to say was that my old 5 in the latest promotion email from mx5Parts? Had a look and here it is!

Barrie

8 Likes

Took all of 3 seconds to recognise it Barrie…should do as i’ve seen it, parked up with it, followed it and led it enough times.
Question is, if i saw your new car in a similar profile shot would i recognise it.

1 Like

Not very good pictures but here’s proof.

4 Likes

That was a great looking car Barrie and a minter. Enjoyed reading the article about it in the soft top hard top club magazine some time ago too. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys :+1: yes, I often ask myself, why did I sell it :woozy_face: in response to would Dave recognise it in a similar profile shot? Who knows, but the wheels are very distinctive and the mini indicators too! So you might Dave :smile:
Barrie

Barrie - This photo of your old car has now been added to MX5 parts instagram. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Andrew, I should never have sold it, the current car although far higher spec, has never kindled the same feeling that I had for the red one :thinking: sellers remorse and all that :pleading_face:
Barrie

2 Likes