Standard Suspension bushes

Hi - been searching online for MK1 standad rubber suspension bushes (OE or otherwise), but the only options seem to be poly bushes.

Anyone know where I can find standard please?

Autolink UK sell them individually.

MX5Parts used to sell the full set but at the moment nothing seems to be listed.

Other than those perhaps enquire at the dealer.

IL Motorsport were supposedly supplying a similar set but MX5Parts describe these as stiffer.  

I’ve just spoken to MX5 Parts and they can still supply the original bushes, but only if ordered individually, they only sell poly bushes in sets, which seems a bit strange, but hey ho!

Can anyone point me in the direction of a parts list for the bushes, as I plan to strip down my suspension in the winter and have the metal iems soda blasted and painted, although the car has only completed 36k miles, it’s a 1996 Merlot, so I guess that the rubber has deteriorated, can anyone recommend what other suspension components that I should consider replacing, the rear springs were replaced about 4 years ago @ 34k. although the car does seem to be very slightly lower on the nearside when viewed from the rear.
Many thanks