Statfold Narrow Gauge Railway Visit (update)

Dear Friends
Elaine and I hope you are all well and remain so during these difficult times.
Because of the current situation I have made the decision to postpone our visit rather than to attempt to cancel with the aim of giving us all something to look forward to in hopefully not the too distant future. I hope you agree with the decision.
I assure you that I will personally refund any money paid should it be necessary at any point.
We will discuss a new date when the situation improves. Stay safe.
Best Regards
Keith.

Keith and Elaine,
Appreciate the update and like you say let’s have something to look forward to later in the year.

Jim

Thanks Jim

Keith and Elaine
Thanks for the update will be looking forward to something to look forward to
Yours William and Gillian

Keith & Elaine
Thanks for the update.I’m sure you’ve made the right decision. We look forward to getting a new date.
Best regards
Neil & Debbie

Good call Keith and Elaine, agree with previous posters. Stay safe.
Ben & Marg

Hi Keith & Elaine
Thank you for your update. Let us all hope that this bizarre situation will end sooner rather than later. In the meantime we wish you both and also all of our MX5 friends best wishes for a healthy outcome.
Roy & Lynn

Shame all our days out are being cancelled. We could arrange a run out take your own lunch stop in your cars on some hill top. Any takers to organise ?

Hi Keith / Elaine
It’s unfortunate having to postpone but it will be something to look forward to in the future. As you know Mags and myself are in the same situation with Northumberland but will wait a little longer for whatever may happen.
We wish everyone in the club the very best and hope we can all steer clear of this present sent from China

Mike/Margaret

Hi C & C
It’s a good idea. Have you thought about organising a run and advertising it to see how many would be interested?

Mike

We totally agree with your decision K & E. The more we do to comply with guidelines the sooner we will be able to enjoy social activity again. Pity some people up & down the country still don’t seem to be taking it seriously enough.
Stay safe everyone
Derek & Janet

Hello friends
Many thanks for your positive replies.
The sooner we are through this crisis the better. We look forward to seeing you all as soon as it is safe to do so.
Best regards
Keith and Elaine.