Summer Classics Easter Compton near Bristol Sat/Sun Aug 13th/14th

The Western Region is planning to have a stand at this show but are likely to have some spare passes - if you are interested in a free pass for car plus 2 occupants all you have to do is turn up in your MX5 and park it on our stand. We have passes for Sat 13th and Sun 14th August. Please post on here or email our website (www.mx5western.co.uk) if you are interested.

Website for show can be found at www.summer-classics.co.uk

CheersSmile

Just been talking to the South Wales (Eastern) Region who are planning to come to the show so we should have 2 MX5 Stands at the show. Still got some tickets available if anyone want to come!!Smile

Do you still need cars for the stand on Sunday, just trying to sort my passenger.

Hi Liz,

Yes we still have a space on Sunday if you want to comeCool

yeh im going too but got to take kids too so the mx5 will be left homeCry

Yes please, will bring Dad with me to make sure I don’t get lostSmile

Great - I’ll give you the ticket at the meeting on Wednesday (assuming you’ll be there)Beer

Thanks, will be there…just off to find cleaning itemsSmile

Wouldn’t do any polishing till about 6:00pm on Wednesday - just in case Jerry cancels againWink

I know it is to probably late to grab a free ticket but I will be going down antway on either saturday or Sunday (the weather looks beter for Sunday) so will hopefully see some off you there.

I’ve got a couple of spare tickets and I’m going to the show on Sunday. If you want to go on Sunday we could meet outside and I’ll give you a ticket. If you want to go on Saturday you could pick a ticket up from me on the way (I’m near Keynsham, between Bath and Bristol).Smile

Nice to see 8 MX5’s at the show, did anyone take any pictures?

{#emotions_dlg.camera} I took some and sent them to Dave, so they might be on our site soon, if not e-mail me at my home address.

Dad took some (he so much better at it than me) will get copies when he comes back off hols

My wife did take some photo’s, I have not yet seen them if you send a PM I will forward them.

No promises on quality.

If you do a page, could you possibly send link to South Wales Web Guru (SWA) details on http://swa.mx5oc.co.uk/

Steve Mc