Sunday Drive - Sunday 5th January 2020

Firstly, Happy New Year to everyone in Solent Area MX5, from your AC’s; Mal & Terry, ably assisted by Serena & Diane??

It’s time to break out your 5’s after the Christmas and New Year festivities and join us on Sunday 5th January 2020 for our first scenic drive of 2020.

We will meet at 9.30 leaving at 10am.

The meet point Postcode is: SO20 6HA, which is Roman Road, Stockbridge.

For the eagle eyed people, you may notice that this was the drive on that very memorable and often talked about WET RUN a couple of years back but this time we are hoping for a drier run!!!

We will be ending the drive at the Bear & Ragged Staff in Timsbury. Postcode: SO51 0LB.

No pre orders are necessary as you can freely order from menu and pay as you order.

So, come and join us to get the cob webs blown away.

Terry & Diane ???

Hi Mal & Serena, Terry & Diane,

Happy New Year.

Unfortunatleu due to Sally’s foot & toes injury we won’t be able to join you for this first run of 2020.

We wish you all a great drive & lunch.

Best wishes,

Colin & Sally

Patricia and John, will be there…see you all on Sunday

Hi all and Happy New Year,

All being well, Angela and I will be at the rendezvous ready for the drive to the Bear and Ragged Staff.

The last time we did this run it was our first with the club - and the WETTEST 

The roads were literally rivers and lakes.

So this time, I hope Terry has done a very good dry weather dance, doesn’t have to be sunny, although that would be a bonus, AS LONG AS IT IS DRY!!

Regards,

Ron and Angela 

It will be good to have you along ??

“The sun will be scorching your blooming eyes out” - to quote an old Naval Expression??

Hi Everyone

For those who are planning on eating at the ‘Bear & Ragged Staff’ tomorrow, you may be interested in this.

Sheila was looking at the menu and noticed that they are offering a 20% discount on food orders for the whole of this month up to the 12th February .

Follow this link for how to claim your voucher.

It may take a while for the email to come back with your code…well it did when we applied, but just be patient.

Regards,

Graham & Sheila

we signed up last night, still no vouchers…

A few photos from me and some borrowed from Mal of the wonderful drive as arranged by Terry & Diane today, starting out from the meeting point of the Roman Road, Stockbridge. Diane and Serena handing out Mince Pies and Coffee which was most welcome by us all.and then some of us all at the Bear & Ragged Staff , sorry Will, you moved your head just as I took the photo, for those members that also have the orange 30th here are the numbers of the 1 x RF and 2 x Soft tops…but not in that order

The Start from The Roman Road, Stockbridge

Mince Pies & Coffee

30th Anniversaries

Arrival at the Bear & Ragged Staff

Lunch in the Warm!!!After a 50mile drive with tops down…