Sunday Drive to Milestones Living History Museum, Bassingstoke.7th November 2021

Good visit to Milestones today and paid the group reduced fee total of £187.50, of which £62.50 was out of our own pockets due to still needing 5 more people (having been let down), so here is a cry for HELP please can 5 more people put their names forward so Patricia and I will not be the losers…Regards Patricia and John.

Colin & Jo Finch have come to rescue for at least 2, that leaves just 3 more people for us to find…

Julie & Denise have taken 2 more spaces.

Further to this preivous post Patricia and I are greatly releived that 2 members have come forward and taken up 4 of the 5 spaces we paid for out of our own pockets, There is now just 1 prepaid space left which has cost us £12.50. please could someone come forward to book this space. regards Patricia and John

Patricia and I just had more wonderful news, Sally & Colin have taken the last pre-paid ticket paying for 2.
We truly are so greatful to everyone for ralling round, and making sure we are not out of pocket money wise.
There are now 16 people attending and we will update everyone on the parking arrangements tomorrow as we are hoping parking will be in front of the Milestones Building…

1 Like

Just had confirmation of our reserved parking area, it will be to the right of the Milestones Building, Colin & Sally Newman will already be on site and place mark thier RF.

Hi John & Patricia,

Thanks for arranging this event, which we’re looking forward to and delighted you don’t have any additional monies to pay.

We appreciate you sorting out our entry a little early due to our existing commitment later in the day and we’re looking forward to seeing you both and everyone at the museum.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

1 Like

Patricia and I are ready for the Milestones Living History Museum visit, any more members for going back in time.

1 Like

@Tosh
Josie & Brian, pleased to have you along and many thanks for your entry fees…

Hi John.
I know it’s short notice but we have just become available to do this drive so we’re wondering if there are any spare spaces.

Richard and Clare

@Tug
Thats no problem Richard & Clare, you are both very welcome to join us all, may I ask if you can pay your entry fees to my paypal account as shown on post 1 of this thread. and look forward to seeing you at Morrisons on sunday.
regards
Patricia and John

The numbers are looking great for this one. Sorry we will not be there, due to being away but sincerely hope it goes well and grateful thanks to Patricia, John, Angela & Ron for running with this one👍

Hi John.
Many thanks. Payment sent via PayPal.

Tug

Thanks Richard & Clare, Entry fees received.
Patricia & John

Hi John,
Can I join you just for the drive from Horndean to Basingstoke? I’ve “done” the museum a few times!
Cheers
Will

@OrangeMX-5
Hi Will,
No problem, see you at morrisons, I am sure they will allow you at milestones to use the toilet and have a cuppa in the cafe…

1 Like