Super Car Sunday, Gaydon Heritage Museum June 28th 2009

Hi everyone

Not content with just organising the photoshoot event at Beaulieu, Arizonasun (Paul Bateman) is also organising our attendance at the Super Car Sunday event again this year.

Here is what Arizonasun has to say… 
Hi<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>We have been invited again this year to attend the Super Car Sunday at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags” /><st1:place w:st=“on”><st1:PlaceName w:st=“on”>Gaydon</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st=“on”>Heritage</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st=“on”>Motor</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st=“on”>Museum</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> in Warwickshire.<o:p></o:p>

This is an excellent day out and a chance to see some of the worlds fastest and greatest supercars from Deloreans to Bugattis.<o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>Last year there were about 50 Lamborghini’s alone !<o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>The show will also feature Russ Swift doing things in a Mini that you did not think possible, driving around the arena on 2 wheels for example or trying to break his own world record at handbrake parking into a space 12 inches larger than the car !!!<o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>
Apart from various other attractions, each year attracts about 25 car clubs from early Triumphs to Dodge Vipers.
<o:p></o:p> The show is set just in front of the museum which is also excellent and features some unusual cars.<o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>It really is an action packed day with something happening and something to look at all day.<o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>Full details can be seen here on the Super Car Sunday website<o:p></o:p> http://www.supercarsunday.co.uk/index.html <o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p>
Thanks Arizonasun, you’re a star [:D] 

Over to you Arizonasun!  

Bob

Thanks Bob

We have 9 car places available on the club stand with 12 entry tickets this is all free of charge

This includes entry into the fabulous museum

Please post on this thread if you would like to join us, and please let me know how many tickets you require (either 1 or 2) 

I will be making a list below, this will be on a first come first serve basis

Have a look at these You Tube videos of the 2007 event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpc18sR-QIc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-ODCOj-5vE&feature=related

Watch Russ Swift in the second one driving Mini on two wheels and handbraking turning the Evo simply amazing !

Tickets are now limited to one free ticket per car, passenger tickets can be purchased in advance direct from Gaydon at a discounted price of £9

All the places have now been filled

Thankyou everyone who has shown an interest

Im afraid I can now no longer take anymore names

Sorry if you have missed out

Regards Paul  

Car # Name Tickets Required

1  MILES  1
2  MONZAMAN  2
4  PASSELL  1
5  GOOF  2
6  ADY  1
7  GARY P  1
8  STEVE BRYAN  1
9  PELETON72  1

Hello to you,saw your post re Super Sunday and would love to attend.I have a 2003 Nevada.I am down to Banbury that week visiting relations.My wife and her sister are going to Bulgaria so I will be on my own.Please advise if you require any further information/deposit ect.
cheers,
Tom

Please can you put me down for two tickets??  Live locally and will happily attend with my 96 Mk1 1.8iS. Let me know if you need more details.

Nick 

Could I have 2 tickets please?

I have a '91 Eunos Roadster V-Spec.

Hi

Baftacat , Monzaman and Tjay

No problem at all 

I have added your name to the list and have sent a Email / PM

Many thanks

Arizonasun 

Two more here please.

Hi Doug

No problem at all, I have also PMed you

Arizonasun

I’m nearby - 2 please if there are any.
Thanks.

Any chance of a place on the stand and 2 tickets ?

Hi Goof / Ady

I can get you both on the stand but will now have to limited the tickets to 1 per car otherwise the remaining cars on the stand (3) will not have any tickets left for the driver

This means you will get on the stand and the driver will get in for free, the passenger will have to pay the entry fee of £11

Although you can pay in advance (this would be easier than trying to buy on the day) and get a discount of £2.00 (£9 instead of £11)

http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/shop/admission-tickets/event-tickets-for-2009/supercar_sunday/supercar-sunday/index.html

I hope you understand that I have to let each car on the stand have at least one free tickets

A couple of other people have 2 tickets, this was on a first come first served basis

I have put your name on the main list, and if you are still intereseted could you please PM or Email me the following

Full name, Reg Number, Email address, Forum name and mobile telephone number

It should be a great day !

The other thing that I meant to of said in the first posting by Bob is that for the first time ever it is in conjuction with the super bike show !

if you could confirm either way that would be most useful

regards

arizonasun  

I’ve got two tickets but that will be either two people in one car, or two cars with one person in each.

If for any reason we can’t make it, we will of course give up the tickets for someone else to use, if that’s allowed. However we will be making every effort to get there. It was a great meeting last time :slight_smile:

Arizonasun - ta for that, fully understand.
Count me in, I’ll buy a second ticket for my passenger (prob my Father - he’s a car & bike nut!).
I’ll PM you later with reg, contact details, etc.
[:P] 

Hello Arizonasun,

If there is still room I would like to come along with my Roadster. There will be 2 of us in the car but I can get a second ticket online or on the door.
Cheers
Gary

I don’t wish to be a pain but I would love to bring Betsy…problem is I’m in the Armed Forces and June is a long way off yet…can I be a provisional yes please?

As an example I missed all last years events because the 3 months I was supposed to be in sunnier climes turned into 7!!!

1 ticket, it’s only right I pay for Master E / Mrs E depending on who can come…

Hi,Paul is there a space for my son in his Mk1 Gleneagles ? just one ticket is required.
cheers,
Tom

Hi can you put myself and hubby down(depending on his work commitments) I have a 1.8icon 05 plate, what ever tickets you can give me and If necessary I will buy another one thanks

UPDATE We wont be able to make it (due to work commitments) I am sure u will all have a great day sorry I have to miss it. Look fwd to the photos

Hi Gary

I have added your name to the list, I have also sent you a PM

Many thanks

Paul 

Hi

I have added your name to the list and sent you a PM

Many thanks

Paul