Suspension Cost

Hiya @Hayneman,

I had a Boxster 986 2.7 MY2000 before this car, there was a lot to like, but I spent a small fortune getting it where I wanted. I was always worried about the engine going wrong and there always appeared to be another job to do, so I sold it.

With this MX-5, my fourth, I want to do everything to a budget and mostly myself, still need a new downpipe, clutch, battery, HT leads and tyres. I properly shouldn’t have bought this car, but I like the icons (looking for 3 months) and I’m a sucker for shiny cars.

I think I will eventually settle on an NC as I like the fit being 6 foot. I was close to buying a Kendo 2.0 as I also prefer the 5-speed box and I would look at slightly more power.

Once I have done all the suspension, I will get the car geo setup…but ultimately I think the NC will be my next car or maybe a NE :rofl:

You’re right…now 38% off. Should have waited to pull the trigger. Now I can see how it works, was tempted by the Beru HT leads but many of the reviews are non-descript, so went for the Magnecor Electrosport 80 from MX5Parts instead.

1 Like