Sussex Downs trip to Wetland and Wildlife centre at Arundel Wednesday 10th April 2019

A days visit to the Arundel Wetland and Wildlife centre at Arundel on Wednesday 10th April 2019.

Meeting at the Old Barn Garden Centre, Worthing Road, Dial Post, Horsham RH13 8NU from 9.45am for departure at around 10.30am for drive to Arundel.

Entrance Costs adults £10.04 and Concessions 65+ £8.50. Guided 1 hour walk numbers need to be confirmed £1.50 pp max 20 on tour. Electric boat safari but boat needs to be booked £65.00 for 2.5 hours up to 50 people.

Water edge cafe food can be pre-ordered but numbers need to be confirmed.

If you would like to come on this run and tour please can you let me know by replying on this page, email or mobile 0763 8579279 Chris

Chris
John and Patricia
Ron and Angela
Paul Cleaver
Paul and Jane.
Richard
Brian
Liz and Chris
Nigel and Louise.

Hi Chris can you put Patricia & John down for this

Hello Chris

Many thanks.

Can you please add me + Paul and Jane to list of people going on the visit to Arundel Wetlands.

Kind regards

Paul

Hi Chris & heather,

looks like there may be others from the solent region to join you all, we would all meet you at the Wetlands Centre.

Regards

John & Patricia 

Hi Chris,

This looks a very interesting visit, so can you please include myself and Angela on this run?

As John Wheeler has already mentioned, we will meet you at the centre.

Cheers,

Ron and Angela 

Yet another brilliant day out in the sunshine, this time a visit to Arundel Wetlands with the Sussex Downs region, our thanks go out to Chris and Heather their AC’s for arranging and allowing us ie: Ron & Angela, Bob & Val, John & Patricia to join them…This venue is a must such a calm and interesting place to visit.

Group Photo on Arrival, can you see the difference?

The Cars (of Course)

The Entrance

The Wildfowl

It was good to meet up with you and Patricia, Ron and Angela and Bob and Val on another joint area day out. It was a very enjoyable day and is well worth a visit especially if the weather is good as it was today. Thanks for the great photos.