Swop my NC for an ND?

Cheers. I knew about the soft top ND’s compartments, not the one in the RF’s.
No match for a PRHT’s glovebox mind.

Never yet had a puncture in this way - well only on a bicycle! But across the 2 cars in our household I do get a puncture every couple of years or so, usually from nails etc, usually discovered when returning to the car when its parked somewhere. So thats 3 on the MX5 (I keep a spare in the garage, its currently got a nail in it), and a couple on the Skoda that we’ve had for 5 years now - which does have a proper spare not a useless skinny thing. Having a spare is on my tick list when sorting out a new car! My friend did have a pothole puncture one dark night on his Audi TT - on Mull. Nowhere to put the wheel once the skinny was fitted, had to call out a garage who took the wheel and put on a nondescript tyre to get him home to Brum (no tyres in stock to match the other 3), so he had to buy another tyre after the holiday to get a matching set!

I should have said “most punctures that give you a flat tyre occur from hitting pot holes…”
If it’s a nail or screw only use the foam tyre sealant in an emergency and if the tyre is very deflated. Most of the time it will be a slow puncture. Do not take the screw/nail out and either carefully get home, call out a breakdown outfit or get to a tyre dealer. If you use the foam sealant, most tyre dealers will not be able to repair the tyre using a rubber plug or such like.