Tech day 35 - Sunday 5th April - Great Cranfield - Postponed

Hi

The date has been arranged for tech day 35. The venue has once gain been arranged by Henry. It is at Great Cranfield near Dunmow -.from 9am - more detailed location info to follow

As normal Robbie will be in attendance to give advise and drink coffee. Please take advantage of this great opportunity to do some Tinkering before the season really kicks off. We have had all sorts of work done from servicing to roll bar fitting to suspension fitting. Bring your own parts and tools but have the help and support of Robbie and the rest of the people on site.

We also welcome people to just drop in have a cupper and a chinwag.

Please post below what you would like to do on the day

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Robbie

As a start I would like to fit a braided clutch hose during the day as well as drinking coffee

Andrew

I’ll be there to service my new (to me) NC, including rear brake pads.

Stephen

That’s the easter half term do we won’t be able to make it, thank you though and I hope to finally meet up with you all soon!

Hi all these are the directions for the tech day repair shop
from the M11 j8 birchanger. take the B1256 Donmow road
to Takley traffic lights. about 4 miles turn right B183 towards
Hatfield broad oak approx 1.5 miles turn left to great canfield
follow the sign for great canfield .when you reach gt canfield there is a private lane on your left just past an old telephone
box called cuckoo lane follow the sign to Ashfield farm house Great canfield Dunmow CM61LD follow the lane right to the top bair right and the barn will be found on your left if you get lost phone me on 07850739392 for directions see you there Henry

1 Like

I’m hoping to be along too with the NC.

Want to double-check something on the sills and going to have a play with the Stereo to see if I can get the CD player to work. Considering a couple of service items too.

I’m planning on coming over - hopefully be able to fix/ replace the MOSFET thing that’s stopping my fan from working.

If you’ve not been before, the SatNat will probably try and take you into the Polo Club - don’t got that way, but carry on down the lane to

this sign. Then follow Cuckoos Lane until here and turn right…

Hi everyone .it is with regret that due to the coronavirus. tech day on the 5 April is now cancelled and I believe all club meetings are also cancelled untell further notice. please tell your friends as we don’t have an AC for the eastern region at this time to email everyone keep well henry