Tech & Dyno Day

For those of you who aren't part of the Yahoo MX5 group, PM and let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the details. So far there a few people who are coming, the more merrier.  

A friend of mine who has been running his own remap and diagnostic business for a number of years has recently taken on a new premises to expand his business to include a DIY Self Service Garage where you can hire a 4 post ramp or a bike ramp by the hour, including use of tools etc.... to do jobs on your own carvan. On top of this he has also just installed a dyno so you can see just how much power you do have v how much you thought you had :D . He also has all the diagnostic and programming tools required for most makes of cars.

In order to promote his new side of the business and get the word out what he's doing, he's agreed to a techdyno day where people can come along and use the ramps for free in one hour slots (quick oil change, pads and so on, rather than somebody hog it all day) and free diagnostics. Any remaps done or booked on the day will be discounted and there will be a small charge for the dyno (£20).

The unit is on Crowther Ind Est in Washington and its on Saturday the 10th Sept. 

Please let me know if you are interested and what sort of thing you would be looking to do, the more people the better.

Mike