The Sandringham final countdown!

OK thanks, Robbie.

Gra

I have a garage so buy oil in 20/25lts so can bring you as much as you like in my van.  What oil do you use in it?  A fully synthetic will burn less.

Eddy

North Thames will be there in force - As usual Laughing

Weather looking good Cool

Hi Eric, do we look for the north thames flags when we get there, and head on over to your patch.
regards reg (LEEMARB).

Work on site has started !

Well, Robbie Marsh has found his parking spot…

Follow progress at www.facebook.com/mx5oc and www.twitter.com/mx5oc

Hmm… looks to my like Roadster Robbie is playing about now, get back to the rally building Mr Marsh!!!

Arrived in kings Lynn this afternoon and had a nosey at Hunstanton. Already quite a gathering of mx’s around, looking forward to my first rally weekend too!

Cheap muck until I can get to the bottom of this. Previous owner was using Millers fully syn, but decided it was using too much of that, and has been on 10W40 semi-syn for the last few years. I’m going to try a full Forte treatment when I get the chance.

One more day to go… Smile

If you’re in the Sandringham area tomorrow pop in to the meet and greet point near the visitors centre, details here…

Dad and I will see you all at  Hunstanton

We’re ready! The site’s all set up, the first of the traders are on site, loads more are on their way in the morning, and the sunshine is on order…!

And I think I got sunburnt today, who would have thought it!

Brilliant day Martin , Robbie and the whole team - you did good! Consider all involved awarded a gold star from the North East Midland AC’s and members.

Karen

thanks Karen, I’m going to miss this thread and updating the count down number everyday, well most days!  Perphaps I will starting counting up… Cool

Brooklands, just 205 days to go…!! No, stop me now!  Wink

But, hey, I can’t wait…   Smile