The ultimate parking spot

Would anybody like to park their car which already has Rota wheels on our stand to show the car and wheels off a bit?

This will be the stand, although with 100% MX5 fitment wheels affixed!

I have space for a few cars - my NA8 turbo is still in paint sadly, and isn’t looking to be ready in time.

If this appeals to you, please pop a picture of your car here in reply or drop me a PM, assuming it’s a car in good order it should be a winner!

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben - I have Rota Circuit 8’s on mine, but the car is hardly in show condition (slight scrape on side of the nearside rear wing and GT stripes past their sell by date!) It’s only good point is you can put 15" rims on a big brake kit. There’s also a strict FORBID policy (mine) on opening the bonnet!

Any good?

Hi Gerry

I’ll bare it in mind, but I have to confess I was hoping for something on the shiny side if possible!

Please do pop round and say hello however if you get a moment :slight_smile:

Hello Ben,

Will this do, I would be happy for you to let me park it on your stand.

That looks nice and tidy Warbird - if you’re game I think we are.  That’ll tick the NA box nicely :slight_smile:

Hello Ben, Yes I am up for it just need to confirm arrangements with you, I will be at the rally early Sunday as I have been asked to help with the parking so I could drop the car with you on the stand and go and do my duty for a while.

I had the car at the Fast Car Festival a few weeks ago at Donnington and had lots of comments on how good the wheels looked, I love them.

Just PM me with any details I need to know.

Cheers   Tim. 

Only just saw this thread. So too late now.  

Maybe another time…? Any interest in a car with a set of well spaced Slipstreams?