Time to say goodbye

I’ve been a member of the Mx5 OC Northern Ireland area for nearly eight years now and with my membership renewal coming up soon now is the time to say goodbye to the club, MX5 isn’t getting used enough and with rising costs, other interests and very little interaction or club events in NI it’s time to indulge in other hobbies instead. Many thanks to MX5 OC for some great runs and events over the years and for the memories

All the best to the NI area for the future.

2 Likes

I get where you’re coming from, Andrew. The NI area has died a death and even with new Area Coordinators, there’s little to make me want to rejoin too. Paying the yearly fee for 6 magazines isn’t good value for money in my eyes. Yes, we can blame the lurgie, but the area has been on the decline for longer than that and the future doesn’t look much brighter at present. I’m sure I’ll still see you at some of the car shows that will hopefully resume this year.
All the best, Davy.

1 Like

Posted for anyone not on facebook,

A message from our area coordinators.

Hi everyone we are trying to arrange a meet to make an agenda for road trips this year.
Everyone is welcome and would love your input.
We have booked the primer Inn in Lisburn for Wednesday the 16th of March 2022 at 7pm for 7.30 pm start.
Tea and coffee provided for free.

So the NI area is presumable dead now ?

Seems to be quite active on FaceBook which seems to becoming more of the way of things these days.