Tops In Blue Show.

The Tops In Blue Show at RAF Fairford is due to be held on Thurs 6th Oct, the show starts at 19:30 hrs (7:30 p,m Civvy Time), I need your names (in full) and car reg. so I can submit the list by 30th Sept, please bring photo I.D. Meet at rear of Murco Filling Station at Hullavington, just north of J17 M4 on A429 by 1800.

…and the Tops in Blue show is ???
Some of us weren’t there last night. :-))

Tops are the US Air Force highly talented entertainment group of active service personnel, who travel the world putting on shows at  various bases. It is “It ain’t half hot Mum” only more professional and American, I’ve been going for years as it is a free show and I work there. There should be refreshments available. See you Sunday at Billing.

Please can you put the wife and I down.

John & Tracey Cousins

H28 DPN

Could we meet you slightly later / nearer as the wife does not finish work until 18:00. N.B. We will be coming from Swindon.

Meet up in Cricklade Rugby Club Car park@18:45’ish.

Sounds great to me, I will see you there & then.

Regards

John

Hope you all enjoyed the show despite it being a bit chilly, where else could you see Elvis, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Buddy Holly and Jerry Lee Lewis performing on stage together.DancingClapping hands in the airDancingClapping hands in the airDancing

Hope that Neil enjoys his new bedtime reading.

Thanks for organising the great night,

Sorry to have been a little late to the RV. Tracey did not finish work until 18:35 then I took the wrong turn at the last roundabout. The show was better than I had expected and the refreshments much appresiated .I still do not know why my Wife insisted on having the roof up for the trip home.

John

Yeah, really good night out and a quite unique experience. Many thanks for organising this for us Howie Clapping hands in the airand sorry we seemed to lose touch with everybody once we got into the hangar, never mind we can catch up next Wednesday I guess.

A great night out, thanks for organising this for us Howie.

We 12, were just part of the 850 people who saw the show Dancing, so glad that you all enjoyed the night.