Traction Control and ABS light on

Hi,
So I recently took my NC on its first track day.
All was well and the car performed brilliantly.
However towards the end of the day I noticed the Traction Control and ABS lights come on and have since stayed on for a few days now.

I have read bits online and I have tried the whole reset method as shown in the manual but this didn’t help. I read that it could be something to do with the battery being low or the brake switch playing up?

Note I was using the brakes very hard throughout the day.

Any advice?
Thanks in advance.

Heavy brake use, worn pads, low fluid, could it be that warning light showing?

Just something to check.

Pads and Fluid were changed just before the trackday, I will double check them but I don’t think it would be that.

Hmmm.

Damaged/loose abs wire?

One tyre much more worn or cooked than the rest? eg the front one taking all the corner load?
Check tread depths etc.

On another make of car the ABS light came on after a few minutes of driving simply because the spare I was using for a couple of days until the correct replacement tyre arrived had a different rolling resistance. This was even though the physical dimensions were identical (circumference was within a millimetre, and stationary load squish across the axle identical for same pressure).

Thanks for the replies guys.
It doesn’t look like any of these are the issue. May have to take it to the garage and let them have a look.