(UPDATE) West Norfolk Monthly Meeting and Run - Wednesday 22nd September 2021 - The Ffolkes Arms - 19:00hrs

Good Afternoon

As promised please find attached the route for next weeks run and a copy of the Ffolkes Menu.
Please excuse my feeble attempts to upload the documents in a more professional manner, unfortunately I cannot convert from PDF to GIF very easily, hence the very ‘black and white’ uploads.

Hope to see you all next week, (if not at the National Rally this weekend)

Barry and Jenny

Good Morning

Our next meeting is due in a couple of weeks, so we thought it time to post the details.

Day: Wednesday
Date: 22/09/2021
Time: 19:00hrs
Location: The Ffolkes Arms, Lynn Road, Hillington, Norfolk, PE31 6BJ

At last months meeting it was decided to try and get a short run in before the evenings get too dark, so we are planning to meet at the Ffolkes, go for an approximately 60 minute run and then return to the Ffolkes for a bite to eat.

Due to staff shortages, COVID Regulations and the fact they are currently VERY busy we have only been able to book for between 16 and 20 to eat, so I am afraid you will need to get in early if you want to eat.

The Autumn Menu will be introduced within the next week or so, so I will post it as soon as it is available.

If you are unable to make the start of the run, I will post the route before the date so that you can either meet us on route or at the Ffolkes at 20:00hrs

One for your diaries: West Norfolk Christmas Meal, We have been able to book the Ffolkes on Wednesday 22nd December at 19:00hrs we will be in the main dining hall, (same tables as 2019).

As always, everyone welcome.

Barry and Jenny!

Hi Barry & Jenny

I look forward to the run & meeting

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark

Thanks for the reply, it helps me provide the Ffolkes with an idea of numbers on the night.

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Barry, Mix & I will be there & would like to book for the meal if there’s still a couple of places. We’ll be at the Ffolkes for 7.00pm sharp all being well. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Mat & Mix :+1:

Matt / Mix

No Problem, see you on Wednesday

Kind regards

Barry and Jenny

Hi Barry & Jenny,

Yes, we will be there and looking forward to it.
kind regards,
Ralph & Viv

Hi Ralph / Viv

Looking forward to catching up tomorrow for a good old natter.

Kind regards

Barry

Hope you have a great evening everyone.

The bad news is we have now sold the MX5, so we won’t be along to anymore meets… the good news is the MX5 has gone to a great home with another club member.

Hopefully will bump into some/most/all of you at some point. Might even try and gatecrash a fish and chip run at some point :+1:

Take care!

Phil & Jen

1 Like

Hi Barry & Jen, thanks for a great run & the September MX meet. Great to meet up again :+1:. See you next month at the Ffolkes.

1 Like

Hi Barry & Jen,
Thanks for a great run under a big autumn sky this evening.
Looking forward to the quiz next month.
Good to see that you are maintaining the tradition of the deliberate errors in the news letters.
It would be good to have central club support in advertising the correct venue for our meetings going forward - a note to Club Chairman, Martin Curtis may help?
Ralph & Viv.

1 Like

Thanks Barry & Jen

Great run & meeting, tested out my new Osram headlamp bulbs nicely.

Regards

Mark

Hi Phil and Jen

We did hear a rumour that you had sold your NA, which has now sadly been proven correct.

You are more than welcome to drop in to our meetings, fish and chip suppers and/or tag along on a run any time you like.

We have our Christmas Dinner booked for Wednesday 22nd December at the Ffokes, so if you fancy having an evening of good food and better banter, let me know.

Kind regards and the all the best

Barry and Jenny

2 Likes