** URGENT UPDATE** Valentines Drive and Meal 16th February 2020

URGENT news due to the bad weather forecast for this weekend, I have contacted Kate at the Angel Inn to ask if we were to cancel and put this event out to another weekend would there be any charge to us all, I hope to have a reply tomorrow 12th February.

Watching. Agreed that the weather is not looking great :frowning::frowning:

1 Like

Agreed it’s not Bernie but we hardy bunch of MX5’ers and are not to be deterred🙂

All being well, I will be along on Sunday at Sainsbury’s.

Simon

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

John and I have been working on this event over the last couple of days to ensure we have everyone coming along that signed up and paid a deposit for this event. So a big thank you from us for your input on this.

The good news is that everyone is going and as we previously stated, the drive from Sainsburys, Waterlooville will be more direct on the A3 and A272, to avoid country lanes due to the forecasted weather for this upcoming weekend but it is believed it will not be as bad as last weekends weather.

We look forward to seeing you all at either Sainsbugs, Waterlooville, or at Midhurst but please reply to this post to express which you are doing if you have not advised us already.

Best regards

Mal & John

1 Like