Using Engine Flush when renewing oil and oil filter

He has form for being a clever ■■■■

Thank you, That,s very profound and makes sense.
Gordon

1 Like

Thank you.
Gordon

Thanks for the reply. I haven’t done many miles in the car due to illness and have no record of its last oil change. It does look thick and black so oil change, filter and air filter.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you,
Gordon

1 Like

Thank you very much, very informative,
Gordon

I do, that’s why i’m so busy :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for all the advice, I have decided not to use the engine flush after reading all your comments.

Im glad your busy perhaps if you wernt so rude you might be even busier :+1:

1 Like

No I don’t want any more work, filtering people out works very well :rofl:

Thats a great business model :smirk: Have a nice week

1 Like

I’m not a great businessman, as long as I have an interest in what I do and it pays the bills it’s enough. If people get me they come, if they don’t they don’t, simple. There is a lot more to life than money.
I’ve met some great people through work, lifelong friends even. I’m trying to buy a new home and workplace at the moment, when I announced it two customers rang me to say they could lay their hands on some large vans and help us move.
They both remember the time when they needed my services as an engine builder and general smart a rse. When they were in need and I didn’t say ‘sorry mate i’m too busy’. I said ‘Yeah i’ll finish up here and be right over to help’.
That’s worth more than any money.

Sorry for the ramble, it comes from getting old and not giving a sh it what people think.

1 Like