Various Mk1, Mk2, and Mk3 parts for sale, Blackpool

I’m on my 8th MX5 so have some bits left over. I haven’t gone into the deepest recesses of my store room yet, so there may still be some smaller items:

Very rare black full tonneau cover for Mk1 (could also fit Mk2/2.5 if yours has the 4 pop outs on the front of the dashboard to accomodate the Tenax studs, which are not supplied?). It’s the one that covers the whole of the cockpit from the back of the hood to the front of dashboard. Fabulous for keeping the heat in and the rain out if you’re driving solo. Has a high quality zip to also cover the driver’s side if you park up and want to leave the roof down. Allows you to stick to the “top always down rule” so a really Good Thing to have in UK weather. Pic is not of the actual tonneau cover, but is to show you the general idea (lots of old British sports cars used to be driven about like this). Excellent condition. £175.

tonneau4

A much less rare black normal hood cover. Good condition. £40.

A newly painted to a very high standard and squeaky clean crinkle yellow cam cover for a 1.6 Eunos/MX5. Has a minor scratch so comes with a tin of high temperature touch up paint which should be enough also to paint 4 calipers. With a new nearly matching colour oil filler cap. £125.

A pair of brighter headlight reflectors for a Mk1. Stay legal without having to go to LEDs. They take standard 55/60W bulbs but put out more light, perhaps by magic. P2030 STANLEY. £50.

Set of 3 Roadsterbag very dark grey/black high quality luggage that fit the shape of a Mk3 boot (but not other models). Brand new and unused. I even still have the bags in which the bags were delivered. Bought in error as I later realised I could not cope without having a spare wheel etc in my boot. Described by one reviewer as “the dog’s kahooners”. Well they’re actually just some (very nice, and exactly fitting) bags. Save £62 off MX5parts price.
£150.

Roadsterbag Luggage, Mazda MX5 Mk3 3.5 3.75 (mx5parts.co.uk)

Wind deflector from a Mk2. Also believed to fit Mk1. The model without speakers. £20.

NC standard windbreak. £10.

Mk1 black plastic handbrake gaitor. Might fit Mk2. £5.

Set of 4 silver NC wheels 17x7. Perfectly useable as-is. Only a perfectionist would refurb them. No tyres. £250.

Collection is from Poulton le Fylde, near Blackpool.

Pricing reflects the fact that I don’t have the patience to post stuff, so it’s all collection only. I’ve checked prices on various forums and eBay and believe I’ve priced these items fairly. Do let me know if you think I’m wrong with any of them. If you have all 3 models, as I recently had, and want everything here, or if you want to buy the lot to on-sell it, by all means talk to me, sensibly.

I’m the Dave Moore on Facebook with the pic of the silver Mk2 and my mate Alfie, the Golden Retriever.

davekmoore@yahoo.com

1 Like