Wanted: Cheap project MX5 Mk1/Mk2 for me to work on and drive over summer

Hi, I have a red NB for sale, year 2000 , DM for more details
Regards

To the original poster, crazedslaw, what is your excuse for breathing oxygen?
No thanks even though that is free and no real feedback for the good advice you have received.
I look forward to a spirited defence and some sense of self justication; other than that, a passable excuse for a prematurely required tar pit can be forwarded your way :grinning:

1 Like

As of the past couple of weeks i have been pretty preoccupied with packing up all my belongings and moving house so I haven’t had all that much breathing room to really get anything else done. I do genuinely appreciate all the offers and advice I have gotten so far and will be enquiring more into all of them to form an informed choice when I come round to actually buying whichever one i end up with. Its not exactly easy to juggle looking for a summer project car, trying to get all your belongings packed up into boxes, sorting out my new tenancy so that come September its all ready to move into without any complications and my personal life and relationships. Its a lot of stress onto an 18 year old whose just come off the heels of 3 hellish weeks of university assignments.

Hi Viv,

Would love to see some pics of the car and also was wondering if there are any small problem spots or anything along those lines.

Best Regards,
Ethan

Instant response Ethan, which I thank you for,
the original question still remains unanswered…well as far as I am concerned anyway; perhaps the parents amongst us would argue otherwise?..
Sorry just trying to justify why, I and others, perhaps not burdened with children, thank god!, should actually bother?

with regards to the original question, my excuse for breathing oxygen is simply because i was born from a mistake and choose to go on living and have done for these past 18 years and 10 months and will continue to do so, experiencing all the ■■■■ and good of life along the way. Hope that answers your original question.

Best Regards,
Ethan

It is a reason for taking in oxygen Ethan but no excuse for the ingratitide?
Perhaps you think you have something to offer?; that would really be interesting?

I have never once claimed it to be an excuse for ingratitude and the only things I have to offer are the sum of money from my oddjobs and life savings and my appreciation and gratitude to those who give me advice or an offer for a car itself. As i said in my original reply to you, its not that im ungrateful for everything that has been done up to this point, its just a lack of free time that i have currently found myself with and am trying to cope with it all.

Best Regards,
Ethan

Ethan
Sent you 16 photos and a description on my car on 20th May as requested by you. You did not reply. There is always time for good manners.

1 Like

Anyone with a potential car can send a message directly to the OP. I think this thread has outrun its usefulness in visible replies. Thread locked.

1 Like