Wanted: ND Sport Recaro - Soul Red

Hi everyone,

I’m after a MX5 Sport Recaro in Soul red, in good condition with low miles. Preferably located around the Midlands but willing to travel.

Thank you.

Try Prestige vehicle consultants, Saffron Walden,
They might have one.

I’ve dropped them an email, but doesn’t look like they have any in stock. Seems to be loads in ceramic white but not many in soul red.

Good choice, they only made 200 Soul Red some of which have no doubt been crashed by now so they don’t come up for sale often.

Two on Parkers:

https://www.parkers.co.uk/mazda/mx-5/for-sale/?_qs=TigoUmFuZ2VNb2RlbFdpdGhZZWFycywnTVgtNSAoMTUgb24pJyksKERlcml2YXRpdmVOYW1lLCcyLjAgU3BvcnQgUmVjYXJvIDJkJykp

Thanks for your help guys! I love your ND GarethC, set up exactly how I would like mine!

Been to see one today, but the condition was very poor. Hadn’t been looked after. The other one I’m put off due to the high mileage (being over 40k)

1 Like

Many thanks, agreed I’d hold out you should still be able to get a SR one under 40k, from what I have seen there are plenty of cars still well below that, its just whether they come back up for sale. I had a bit of a wait for mine and moved quickly when it came up for sale doing a 500 mile round trip to get it the very next day.

Yeah I think that’s the plan, I’ll just wait it out. Hopefully one will pop up.

1 Like

I have a 2019 soul crystal red for sale

My budget is around 15k, I guess for a 19 plate that won’t be enough.

Are the Soul Red ones particularly prone to crashing then?

No, after 4 years its highly likely a number of them have been in crashes, a soul red one was actually in an episode of the Grand Tour and actually got pretty beaten up by Richard Hammond.