Weekend Shenanigans, BSB + First Proper Drive šŸ˜

Whatā€™s everyone done this weekend ??
Spent the day at BSB Oulton Park Saturdayā€¦ just me but my god! I love bikes.

Not the best photos ! But first proper drive in her todayā€¦ coming from the CX3 to thisā€¦ apart from feeling like Iā€™m sat on the floor (CX3 is on stilts)
It was amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Whatā€™s everyone done this weekend? Hope it was good. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

So glad you got to drive her finally and enjoyed it as much as everyone here hoped you would Amber.
The photos look fine on my phone btw.
Did the speaker upgrades all work as expected and how was the racing?
Cheers,
Guy

1 Like

I swapped my rear numberplate over for a better one.
Apart from that, cut fitted and painted some skirting for the porch. I bought the skirting two years ago, thatā€™s how long itā€™s took to do the job.:grin:

2 Likes

Took the photos with my phoneā€¦ but didnā€™t know where to go for a decent backgroundā€¦
Least they look okay :blush:
Racing was amazingā€¦ such an atmosphereā€¦ even by yourself, gave me goosebumps. !
Speakers work well! Still need some a few tweaksā€¦ but amazing !

2 Likes

What rear plate did you get .? Iā€™m looking at 3D onesā€¦ but unsureā€¦

Looks good,great weather for BSB !

1 Like

Yeah was awesomeā€¦ not a drop of rain in sightā€¦ perfect day for it.

1 Like

Saw a bit on tv,great track oulton !

1 Like

Hey Amberā€¦ Have missed you here the last couple of days or so!, but looks like you had a great day at the BSBā€¦ And the pics are well coolā€¦! Iā€™m not a biker, and my Sunday has just been watching BTCC on ITV from Brands Hatchā€¦ Hope you are doing OKā€¦! :slight_smile:
Rob

1 Like

I already had it in the garage, took it off some years ago to replace with some thing better. Turns out the better one was worse, itā€™s started to delaminate.
Nowt wrong with the old one, I got it originally from Flashplates, not sure if they are still operating. Proper BS markings on them too and company name etc.

1 Like

Just plodding along in lifeā€¦ all we can do ! And I highly.reccomend going to BSBā€¦ it was capped at 4k people thoughā€¦ so bloody lucky to get in tbh!
Was an awesome weekend.

2 Likes

Very trueā€¦ Got to say Iā€™m dissolving my crazy mind with some lovely wine this evening!! Well done you though on getting in to see the BSB, and am so glad you had a great timeā€¦ Sure it has done you some goodā€¦! :heart_eyes:
Rob

1 Like

It really hasā€¦ I live alone and donā€™t see people and havenā€™t had anyone visit (no one visits)
So managing to get to BSB although capped and alone. Made me feel much betterā€¦ now the covid thing is lifting.
Iā€™ll try and head out every weekend and do something.
Heaven forbid lockdown happens againā€¦

3 Likes

Goodā€¦! More by luck than judgement, my neighbours have become quite good friends tooā€¦ Itā€™s been difficult through these covid months, and most have lost so much more than meā€¦ However, it has affected everyone in one way or another and we will find our way through thisā€¦ For what itā€™s worth you have a friend here Amberā€¦
Rob

1 Like

Well thank you :blush::blush: much appreciatedā€¦ I try to help all and be there for people.
Call and im there sort of.thingā€¦
Off topic. But is my mx5 a 2.5 or 2 ?? As Iā€™m swaying towards 2.5 because of the headlightsā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

2.5 by the looks of her Amber :+1:
Unless youā€™ve changed them, the rear lights differ from the MK2 also.

1 Like

Havenā€™t touched themā€¦ cool. 2.5 she is.thenā€¦

2 Likes

Glad you had a good weekend, I was wondering where you were.
Watched it on TV, as well as F1, MotoGP and the whole first two stages of the Tour De France.
Pity youā€™re not local or we could visit you or vice versa.
Take care, Steve

1 Like

Wheres about are you ??

North East Midlandsā€¦

1 Like