WEEKEND TRIP TO MID WALES 29th JULY TO 31st JULY 2019

Hedley and Christine

Have arranged a weekend away to mid wales.  29th July 2019 to 31st July 2019. (stopping 3 nights).

Price £252.50 per person (total for the 3  nights).

Location Llanerchindda Farm Guest House, near Llandovery, Mid Wales, SA20 0NB. Tel: 01550 750274.

There are 2 double rooms and 1 single room  available in the guest house, and 2 double rooms in the adjoining cottage.
So far there are 6 couples from our area already booked for the stay.  If interested, it is advisable to book quickly if you wish to join us on this trip.
If you book, you will be required to contact the guest house direct on 01550 750274.  They will ask you for your credit card number to secure the booking.
If you do book a reservation, please inform them that you are with the MX5 North East  Midlands Group. Also could you please inform me that you have booked, so that I can keep an up to date record of all reservations.
You can contact me on telephone number 07966710909, or E Mail me on hedley.hobson1951@btinternet.com.  Hedley and Christine.

Details of the trip to Llanerchindda Farm.

We have now arranged the final details of the trip to Llanerchindda Farm Guest House on the 29th.July 2019.  These are as follows:

Meet up at Barton Marina, where there is a café, (off the A38 near Lichfield, Post Code DE13 8DZ, Tel.No. 01283 711666) at about 09.15 a.m. leaving at 10.00 a.m.

Travel towards Much Wenlock, where we have organised a stop at the Gaskell Arms Hotel, Post Code TF13 6AQ, Tel.No. 01952 727212.

After lunch we continue our journey into Wales, where we will later stop for a short break, before finishing at Llanerchindda, Post Code SA20 0NB, Tel.No. 01550 750274.

Please ensure that you will have enough fuel for the 140 mile trip, since petrol stations are few and far between.

If any of our group wish to make their own way there, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we can inform our stop-off points of the size of our group. 

Thank you.

Christine and Hedley.

Hi Christine and Hedley

Thanks of the information.

Looking forward to the trip.

Jan and John x

Hi Christine and Hedley

Thanks for that, we will be driving there with you all

Hilary and David

We’ll meet you at the marina Hedley. Really looking forward to it.

Martin & Anne 

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the invite and we will meet you at the marina.

Thanks

Paul & Karen B

Hi

thanks for Info.We will be travelling with you.

Love Carol,Terry

Hi Hedley and Christine 

Thanks for organising a fantastic trip to mid Wales. 

Cheers Dave and Cath