West London Area, Festive Drive 27th December 2009

Hi folks 

Here’s a good opportunity to get out in the fresh air after all that time spent indoors over Christmas.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

The meeting point will be Beaconsfield Services on the M40 at junction 2 (the first one outside of the M25).  We’ll be there from 10:30 to grab a coffee and discuss the route before heading off at 11:00.  The route passes through Christmas Common (see what we did there??) and finishes at Chieveley Services on the M4.  There will be a pub lunch stop on the way.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Please let me know if you intend coming along so I have an idea of numbers.  Not sure what access to email I will have over Christmas, so give me a call instead if you make a last-minute decision to join us.<o:p></o:p>

Bob

I’m up north for Christmas this year (at a wedding that day) so unfortunately I can’t make this, Bob.

Hi all

From the lack of response here, I’m tempted to cancel this event. Thinking

If the weather and driving conditions continue in the same vein as this past week then I’ll definitely cancel it {#emotions_dlg.indif}

Bob

Well, the weather conditions have at least improved, and with it, the ice and snow seems finally to have melted Big Smile.  Looks like we might have sunshine tomorrow Cool.

All very quiet on here, but I’ll see who turns up at Beaconsfield Services tomorrow morning…Thinking

Bob