West London Area - Hanworth Classic Car Show - Sunday 30 June

Our fourth year at Hanworth Classic Car Show, held in Bushy Park, will be on Sunday 30th June.  Colin has kindly booked a pitch for 20 cars.  Registration will open after Easter so check back for details.  We’ve had great turn-outs in the past so it would be nice to break past numbers this year as we celebrate the 25/30 anniversaries of the club and car.

It’s a lovely, relaxed show which is growing each year.  So sign-up, and bring yourself, your car and a picnic along for a day out in the park.

This is a free event but a donation for their chosen charity (Shooting Star Chase) is requested on the day.

Expressions of interest welcome.

UPDATE: Registration is now open and can be found here.  Indicate under Club Details you’re part of ‘MX5 Owners C’ and let me know on here that you’re registered so that we can keep an eye on numbers.

Attendees

Helen (registered)
Colin (registered)
Richard (registered)
Patricia & John (registered)
Steve & Den (registered)
Neil & Sirpa (registered)
Neil & Sheila (registered)
Colin & Sally (registered)
Paul (registered)
Gerry (registered)

Hi Helen, please put Patricia and John down to join you all.

Lovely that you can join us again!

Hello Helen and a very Happy New Year !

Please put Den and I on the list for this year’s Hanworth .

Regards

Steve

Please add Neil & Sirpa to the list; such a good event. 

Hi Helen,

It would be great if you could add us to the list. It’s been such a good day out previously and enjoyed everyone’s company. Just hope the weather will be as good as I was last year…

Neil & Sheila…

Great that you are joining us again; I’ve added you both to the list. The weather has been glorious in all the three years that we’ve been, so fingers crossed!

Registration is now open

http://www.hanworthclassic.org.uk/register-vehicle.php

Don’t forget to indicate that you’re with the MX5 club and then let us know via the forum that you are registered.

Many thanks Colin. 

I’ve also received the email from Hanworth Classic announcing it, and registered a few minutes ago.

EDIT. PDF with entry card has arrived via email.

Registered this morning,awaiting confirmation 

Steve

Registered and received paperwork… 

Registered and have entry pass…

Hi Helen & Colin,

We would like to join you for this event and we have registered.

Look forward to seeing you then.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Thanks Colin & Sally, I’ve added you to the list.

Initial post updated with the link and registrations - thanks to everyone being quick off the mark.

Hi Helen

i would like to join you for this event I have registered

Paul Giles

Many thanks, Paul. I’ll add you to the list.

Any more people want to come along to Hanworth? It would be nice to have a few more cars on the pitch.

Hi Colin
It appears that the registration has now closed - can you find out if they are full as I had someone trying to register today, but found that they couldn’t, even though we haven’t filled our quota.
Thanks
Helen

I’m waiting for a reply from the organisers and I’ll let you know the current situation as soon as I can.