West London Area - History on Wheels @ Eton - Sunday 24 Feburary

This event will start at the History on Wheels museum (ie we meet there) where we will take a look around exhibits, and perhaps a cuppa in their cafe before heading off for a short drive to a pub for Sunday lunch (tbd).  Museum entry is £7 or £6 for concessions.

Meeting Point: History on Wheels, Long Close House, Common Road, Eton Wick, Windsor, SL4 6QY
Date: Sunday 24th February
Time: 10am (museum opening time)

I’ll aim lunch for 1pm

Please indicate if you would like to join in.

Attendees

Helen & Chris
Neil
Richard & Linda
Colin
John B
Sandra & Kevin
Peter & Anna
Phillip+1 
Nichola & Jason

Hi Helen, long time no see. Count me in; Walton Bridge breakfast meet then over to Eton… 

Thanks, Neil.
Typical - I’ve always something on when it’s Walton Bridge meet! I’ll add that to the Facebook page.

Hi Helen.

Can you book me in please, thanks.

Colin

Hi Helen
Kevin and I would like to join you for this please.
Thank you
Sandra

That’s great - I’ve added you to the list.

Helen, can you please put me and Anna down for this event.

Thanks

Peter

Hello everyone

Because I’ve left it the last minute it means that availability for 13 people for Sunday lunch is harder to come by, however, I’ve managed to reserve tables for us at The Shepherd’s House, RG42 6ER.  The menu can be found here.

The only slight downside is that we need to be at the pub at 12pm, giving us 1.5hrs at the museum.

If anyone cannot make the lunch please let me know as soon as possible.

See you all on Sunday at 10am at the museum.

Thanks to everyone who came along today, it’s nice to see so many of you and new faces too.

Thanks Helen for arranging a great day out.

Excellent Museum, very satisfying Sunday lunch and brilliant weather;. What more could you ask for?

A car that works?!

Thanks Helen for this event. We agree with Colin. A very pleasant event and it was great to catch up with everyone. 

Peter and Anna

Thank you for today Helen.
The museum is an amazing find and the drive to the pub was lovely. Food was great too!
Sandra and Kevin

Thanks for organising, Helen, what a lovely day out. Icing on the cake was a sun-kissed country road run home.

History on Wheels

History on Wheels

History on Wheels

History on Wheels

History on Wheels