West Norfolk Meeting - Wednesday 25th August - Ffolkes Arms, Hillington

Good Afternoon Everyone

After what seems like an eternity, we are looking to restart the meetings and runs, so please find the details below, please also note the change of venue.

Day / Date: Wednesday 25th August 2021
Time: 20:00hrs

Note: If you would like to eat at the Ffolkes, they are open ‘as usual’, but advise booking as they are very busy.

The purpose of the meeting is three fold, firstly, to make contact with you all and get together over a bite to eat and/or a pint, secondly, to re-organise the group after Kev and Matt’s decision to step down and thirdly to map out the direction in which the group wants to go.

In the short term Jen and I will take on the task of organising and posting the meetings and runs on the Eastern Forum.

As always everyone is welcome.

See you on the 25th

Barry and Jenny

3 Likes

Hi Barry and Jenny
Thanks very much for organising the meeting
We will be there
Cheers
Andy and Jo

See you on the 25th.

Are you going to the meeting at Milton on Tuesday?

Barry

Hi Barry and Jenny,
We are going to try our best to get to Hillington. Hopefully have a catch up as we have not been to a meet for quite some time.
Mal and Andrea

Great Stuff, Hope to see you on the 25th.

Barry

Hi Barry

Yes all being well will see you there

Andy

Hi Barry & Jenny

I will be there

Regards

Mark

Cheers Mark, see you on the 25th.

Barry

1 Like

Hi Barry and Jenny,

Great work on getting things up and running again and good choice of a new venue!

Unfortunately, I already have a works get together pencilled in for the same evening, so probably won’t be able to make it for this one, but we will hopefully be able to make it along to an event soon.

All the best,

Phil & Jen

Hi Phil

If we don’t see you on the 25th, we will look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Barry and Jenny

1 Like

Hi Barry and Jenny,
After failing to make the afternoon tea, we will be here for this one.
Thanks for organising this.
Mark and Carole.

No Problem, look forward to seeing you both on the 25th.
Barry and Jenny

Hi Barry & Jen,

We will be there.
We had to move a lot of garage debris to extract the 5 from the garage but we are taxed and ready to roll!

Ralph & Viv.

Ralph / Viv

Good Morning

Sounds like a Herculean task getting the 5 out into the murk of an English Summer day! Look forward to catching up with you both tonight.

Barry

Hi Barry, sorry but been held up putting fence panels in.will not get there this week but will do for next month.
Mal and Andrea

Hi Mal

No problem, I know the feeling, been doing plenty myself.

See you in September, (keep an eye on the forum).

Kind regards

Barry