West Norfolk Monthly Meeting Weds 27th November 8pm

Hi all,

Notice of this months meeting at The Winch.

We have a guest speaker, Ray Nicholson, a former air traffic controller, who I’m sure, will add some interest to the evening, more than you normally get with me and him 

So, book early and don’t miss it 

See you there. 

Kev and Mutt 

Kev / Matt

Please put Jen and myself down for this one.

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Kev and Matt

All being well we will be with you this month

Andy and Jo 

Hi Kev & Mat

please put John/ Mags down

Cheers John

Hi,

I’m hoping to make it be there on Wednesday but I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a few Porsche Club magazines I’ve got, they’re all in good condition, I’ve got my drooling under control now,and all either this or last year. It’s quite a nice glossy magazine and too good to throw away. If anyone fancies them I’ll bring them along.

Andy

Hi Kev & Matt,

We won’t be able to make it unfortunately, as I’ll be working 

See you in December!

Phil & Jen

Hi Kev & Matt,

Sorry we won’t be there tonight, I’ve got a cold and feel lousy.

See you all at the meal next month.

Martin & Wendy.

ok - sorry you can’t get over - we’ll confirm whether we will have a Dec meeting and also if we want to take you up on your kind quiz offer 

sorry you’re not well - hope you feel better soon 

Hi again - it’s official - we will hold the Dec meeting on the 18th at the Winch so if you could be kind enough to organise a quiz with as many contentious questions as possible please 

Kev and Mat

Massive thanks to Ray for a very enlightening view into the world of air traffic control - a real eye opener and an interesting talk.

Noted that we have an open invitation to organise a run to the Fenland Airfield and try the nosh in the restaurant 

Thanks also for everyone who turned out on what was an awful wet night.

Confirming that we will have the Dec meeting on the 18th at The Winch normal time  .

Many thanks again - see you at the Ffolkes on the 14th or The Winch on the 18th.

Kev and Mat