What have you done to your MX-5 today? (Part 2)

This is me on Facebook -

This is me on eBay -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/mp3pek

I list all my items for sale in the relevant section on this forum, Facebook Marketplace and on eBay.

For UK sales I can sell cheaper here and on Facebook due to the savings on eBay fees.

2 Likes

Fitted RAMAir Cold Air Induction kit to my NC2. Bit wet to test properly but certainly feels more responsive in 3rd.

I have just fitted the Smart Top on my NC, the upgrade you really don’t need but the one you really do need. At the same time I also fitted the smoked repeater’s. Along with a stubby aerial I reckon it’s cosmetically the best and cheapest upgrade for the NC.

Fitted mine a couple of years ago and don’t know how I managed without it!
Be aware that even if you’ve set it to open at less than 15mph, once activated you can still accelerate way past that.

Swore I would never waste my money on the Smart Top…then bought one.

1 Like

Thanks, I wasn’t aware of that

Same here………

1 Like

…and added a DaveFAB ECU cover as well

1 Like

Passed her MOT with zero advisories… Not bad for 33 years old :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

A nice sunny drive to Aylsebury to visit Royal Steering Wheels

Very nice drive back with new wheel,thicker grip and flat bottom, a popular choice
and for good reason.

4 Likes

I like that. Dare I ask a cost for the swop ? Im only a couple of hours from Aylesbury.

All info in PM, definitely worth it though :wink:

1 Like

I did buy off you!!! I thought I recognised the name! Quality product and its made a difference too.

1 Like

Gave it a wash and a wax, and explained that we’ve given up waiting for sunny summer days. So we’re going out for a drive this evening!

1 Like

Great plate, my initials too !

1 Like

Just come back from France. Over on the ferry, back through the tunnel. 1810 miles - not a beat missed!

5 Likes

Cleaned it preparation for a trip taking in the St Bernards Pass , Stelvio Pass Etc. Taking in France, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Italy, Austria and Germany.

5 Likes

First MOT in my ownership, passed with no advisories :grin:

5 Likes

Congrats Dean. Always nice to get that first one done under your stewardship, especially with a clean pass! :smiley:

Steve

2 Likes

Two days ago, my car started smelling like mold inside, but I thought it was just the weather since it had been raining a lot. However, yesterday, the smell got worse, so I checked around for any water and, unfortunately, found a lot under the passenger seat. All the water came from the roof drain, which was clogged. I unclogged the passenger side yesterday, and today I will remove all the carpet to dry it over the weekend and clean the driver’s side as well.

4 Likes