What have you done to your MX-5 today? (Part 1)

What had the hardtop done to deserve that ??

2 Likes

I’ve wrapped some air vents!

Had the car washed inside and out already for tomorrow Big Smile

Replaced blown headlight bulb and fitted new wiper blades.

Washed it. First time this year.Embarassed
Going to vacuum it out soon. First time in even longer.Embarassed
Will drive it later. As least I do that regularly.Big Smile 

wrapped the front of the citroen c3 last sunday.!!!  went to hospital friday…bone in right wrist  fractured.  now strapped up. drove mx5 home. popped it into the garage and had a look at the courtesy car…hyundai i10.   shall use this for next few weeks i guess.

picked it up from the dealer YES !

Bought some Aero flat wiper blades!    Rolling eyes

Well done…Looks Goooooooooooood

Insured it…MOT’d it (with no problems) {#emotions_dlg.cool}

Today - gave it a RAZZ up the coast road (North Shields to Newastle - a straight and fast road - to wake the baterry and clear the brakes), then fitted a handbrake gaiter and hopefully the gear gaitor tomorrow.

Take care.

1800GT

Hope the wrist mends - use the i10 or a 5…use the i10, take the insurers to the limit and polish the 5 as a penance each time you use the i10…

Take care and Good Luck

GT

Gone orange free and took it for a run to Scarborough.

A bit chilly but miles of smiles Big Smile

(note to self ,change picture below)

1 Like

Fitted a new set of 15" wolfrace hyper silver alloys , supplied from DP motorsport complete with falken tyres,

bought a 2nd hand V shape roll bar off ebay so i could keep the cabin strut bar looking in mx5 parts cat it shows the bar and brace fitted together

however this is not the case , well not with the one i bought maybe they have changed the design , anyway nothing a angle grinder with a stainless cutting disc cant sort , now fitted with the perspex deflecter [ which does seem to work ok] 

oh and a new red and black gear knob to match the red door cards i fitted last saturday, which compliment the red and black set trims i fitted the previous weekend .  I really do need to get a life but ime new to all this having got the 5 in nov and love doing  ,

took it for a trip to the tip loaded up with old paint tins and cardboard…drove by a sorry looking p reg mk1 on the way…torn rear screen,flat tyre been parked up for ages too in Purton near swindon :frowning:

Nice day so a bit of a thrash

Maybe the same tomorrow ( Sunday)

Fitted chrome fuel flap, ordered some parts, cleaned the engine bay, and drove it 50 miles for the sake of just driving it

why doesnt  that surprise me{#emotions_dlg.shock}

having seen the before during and after with your RX 8 - I know your 5 is going to be good un {#emotions_dlg.cool}

small first steps

ps have you ordered the turbo yet…bet youve looked{#emotions_dlg.party}

me again

it was clean but drove it with the roof down until it got dirty{#emotions_dlg.thumb}{#emotions_dlg.thumb}{#emotions_dlg.thumb}

Drove down to Brighton, top down, met up with some friendly new people and had a really good dayBig Smile drove home and have settled in for a nice eveningSleep