What have you named your 5?

Must try and keep up with your car (MX-5) ownership, thought you’d bought another one.:grin:

For me it’s on hold like everything else ATM, if you can’t travel it’s pointless, I keep tabs on what’s out there though.
Nice red PRHT that, I’d certainly be tempted if it was up for grabs.

1 Like

Last one was Lucy, this one is Lola

Bite me

2 Likes

Mazda called my Aluminium Silver NC2, Miyako, which is apparently a girl’s name, as well as the name of a Japanese mountain.
It tends to get called ‘The Mazda’ though, along with ‘The BMW’ and ‘The Panda’
Not big on giving cars names I’m afraid…

However, I have ordered some black door bushes from JustSendIt with Miyako printed in red on them to continue the Miyako theme of black with red stitching and perforations

2 Likes

Zippy! (No, not that one.)

Partly from the reg plate and well, because he is.

1 Like

Better than Bungle… :slight_smile:

1 Like

‘Connie’ for my Icon and ‘Gucci’ for my wife’s MX.

1 Like

Our Icon is called Connie! :blush:

2 Likes

My venture has acquired the name the black beast! Well the colour and it does sound rather nice!

7 Likes

Has a bit of the “Knight Rider” look about it…! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Right red flashing LED’s and a voice inside!

Oh my! What a machine.

The family refer to my AE30RF as “The Pumpkin” for obvious reasons!

1 Like

RFfalo

Picture1

5 Likes

I suppose you have to decided if its male female or other LGBTQ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Or it could be none o the above but I’d bet most owned by men are of a female gender?

Imagine in the night you roll over and say Oh! Racheal!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

If I managed to get the wonderful red I’m after, it will be called “Chilli”

Or the flying chilli seed"

Mine is called ‘Eva’ coming from the number plate reg and the previous owner referring to her and ‘EeeVeeGee’. My names are normally a play of the name or vaguely similar to the name of the model (Craig - Vauxhall Corsa, Alexa - Lexus IS200, Zoe - Nissan 350z, Maisie - Mazda 3 MPS)

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to you and “Eva” :slight_smile:

"Sleeping Beauty" (because of Covid she has only done a 1000 miles in 17 months)

3 Likes

Lol, I was thinking about this very thing just the other day. My black Venture is named Valkyrja because she’s a badass warrior who’s probably going to take me to Valhalla someday :rofl:

1 Like

In my previous life, I had the great joy of guiding The Hoff, driving Kitt into an exhibition hall. Was awesome!

2 Likes