Where do you stick yours???

I have been wondering  if there is a specific place to put my new sticker to keep it uniform with everyone else?

Also do you have an idiot guide to getting it on straight??

P.S. yes I am a blonde female!!! 

Hi Georgie

Think very carefully where you put your sticker,i have not yet put this years sticker on,because last yuears one totally refuses to come off,whatever glue they use it seems cooked on for ever,so this years one will remain loose in my very small central box,i thgink without scraping the window a lot it will be imposs to remove,seems bit over the top to me,So my mark4 will probably remain with last years sticker.

All best Simon

Thank you for that Simon.

I will stick it to something not car related 

Yes it would be good if it was like a replacement for the old tax disc shape & stickiness. 

Oooh that is a good idea!

Mine goes in the top left of windscreen. Last year’s came off easily, just peel one corner and bobs Ur uncle.

I put mine in the quarterlight window, did have them on the windscreen till my mechanic told me it was an MOT failure to have anything blocking the view within th earc of the windscreen wipers.

I put stickers up behind the mirror where I can’t see them, tax disc also used to be there. 

A few years ago the MoT tester once asked where the tax disc was because he could not see it from inside, and now we were standing outside the car I just pointed to it. 

Not getting at you Mike but that has got to be the most stupid rule ever. We all used to put our tax discs bottom left windscreen. So whats changed?

On my old Merc the VIN number is bottom left corner within the sweep of the wipers so should it fail the MOT ?

Anyway, back to the sticker. Bottom left corner of windscreen, next to where the tax disc should still be.

Paul G

Top left corner of W/S as it’s outside the arc of the wiper blades

I have all my stickers (MX-5 OC Member, the appropriate OC year sticker, National Trust, and English Heritage) all down the left-hand-side of the windscreen, well away from the ‘wiped’ arc of the windscreen wipers.

I joined the OC late in 2016, so I’ve had to change the year sticker twice now, with no problem removing the old one on either occasion.  You wait, just for writing here that I’ve had no problems, Sod’s Law will dictate that next year I’ll have to ‘nuke’ it off !