Where to find - a used fuel tank inspection cover? NA75-56-06X

I’m looking for a replacement panel, new or used, for the rear deck of my Mk.1 1.8 but having trouble finding one. Any suggestions beyond Autolink and Mazda?

There’s a helpful pic here as the part was previously listed on Autolink’s website: https://www.autolinkmx5.com/panel-rear-deck-fuel-pump-inspection-cover-mazda-mx-5-mk1-1993-98-used-4711-p.asp

But they don’t have any, and you can no longer find that page by searching on their website. I found it by Googling the Mazda part number NA75-56-06X.

The part is the inspection cover above the top of the fuel tank, right in the middle of the rear shelf of a MK.1 1.8, and mine is so rusty it’s perforated. Probably a victim of a persistent rain leak at the back of the roof. The rear shelf carpet has a felt pad underneath and that has kept the panel below it nice and wet, probably for years.

Anyway, Autolink have no used ones and the Mazda parts guy I just spoke to looked it up and “computer says no” to a new one (although over the years I’ve got the impression not all Mazda parts people are looking at the same inventory - some owners report being told parts are no longer available while others have no problem getting them. Odd.)

Any suggestions gratefully received.

MX5heaven

Try these guys

Brilliant. Thanks both. Replacement ordered. :smiley: