Which is the best model to buy post-2017

Beat me to it! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Rob & Country - very helpful - thanks ever so much

2 Likes

I thought I would have a look on AutoTrader as well. The crystal red 69 plate 8,000 mile one is the first one I spotted too. That is a cracker, what a pity about the scratch on the door. That would take some fettling to sort out.
It is an interesting exercise flicking through AutoTrader, every so often you will see one that really stands out from the others and there not always the limited edition variants that do.
When you see one you fall in love with, go for it.
As for keeping it forever, well I thought that about my 2016 Soul Red Sports NAV… until one day I “flicked” through AutoTrader… my :100: Anniversary though, now I am keeping that one … forever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hadn’t noticed that as I didn’t look at all the pics! - Should have really mentioned it in the ad…! This one has been on A/T for a few weeks now, so there might be some wiggle room on the price for someone who’s happy to deal with the damage…
Rob

1 Like

Many thanks!

1 Like

Hi , I sold my 2007 Mk3 after 5 years of trouble free motoring (£10 spent on repairs to get through MOT last year!). Bought a 18-plate Mk4 from Evans Halshaw in Motherwell sight unseen. They told me it was a fantastic car with 18000 on the clock. They delivered it to the door. It is indeed magnificent. Unmarked, inside and out, drives like a dream. I was having a few problems with the soft top Mk3 in very wet weather with blocked hood drains. So an RF was a must, as I don’t have a garage. I keep it covered in winter though in our private car park. The RF is slightly noisier at speed, but there is no difference in the “Wind-in-your-hair” experience. The Mk4 is a 1.5 Sport Nav and easily achieves 45 mpg. (Mind you, at 72 years old, I’m not a boy racer!)

Brilliant; good buy - enjoy!