Looking for a NC2 Roadster in the North-West with a budget of 6k.
Intended to be used as a daily driver but I work from home so don’t do much driving during the week. I’m also planning on using it for trips around the UK once lockdown is lifted.
- Reliable/Rust free
- Roadster hardtop (Quieter driving, Less likely of damp, More secure)
- Not too bother if it’s 1.8 or 2.0 (Unless others can convince me otherwise, not going to be racing it or anything)
Reasons i’m learning towards NC2
- Seat adjustable (I’m 6’ and my girlfriend is 5’3)
- NC2 Roadster has extra sound dampening on roof
- Stronger engine internals
- Less likely of rust
General findings for options
- 1.8L £4,000 to £5,500 ~100,000 miles
- 2.0L £5,500 to £6,000 ~100,000 miles
- 2.0L £7,000 to £8,000 ~50,000 miles