Windbreaker Speaker

I’ve just picked up a windbreaker with the built in speakers to add to my Nevada. It has all the wires and connector, is this just a plug and play or will it need wiring in?

Hopefully just plug and play, if so could people advise where it connects?

Thanks

I believe some cars were pre-wired from the factory, check for a matching plug under the rear shelf carpet. Which type of windblocker have you removed? I would have guessed that the Nevada had speakers from build.

Cool, I’ll see if its got anything.

It just had the normal windbreaker in. I thought it was the type of thing the Nevada would have had. Saying that mine also doesn’t have the front fogs which I believe were standard in the Nevada!

Windbreaker speakers were not standard until 2004 MY, and then only on 1.8 models - what year/engine is your car ? If it is not the relevant model, you can still wire in the speakers ( I have done it) , but it does require some ability with wiring !
Let me know & I’ll dig out my history of the job!

Just to add, I have a brochure which covers the Nevada and the feature list just says " 4 speaker CD player and windblocker". The 4 speakers would presumably be the door mounted bass/midrange and seperate tweeter.