Winter tyres & wheels for NC **NOW SOLD**

Set of four winter tyres and wheels for NC.
Wheels: bolt circle 5/114.3. Rim Enzo B 7.00 x 17 (LK 5/114.3, OS 48). Very good condition (minor blemishes).
Tyres: Falken Eurowinter-HS449 M+S marking. All evenly worn with 6-7mm remaining tread. Never punctured.
Centring rings and full set of (unused) chrome wheel nuts included.
£299
Collection from Filey, North Yorkshire, or could deliver within reasonable radius.

1 Like

Are these still for sale?What year car did they come off and how old are tyres thanks?

Any more pics showing marks?

Hi X,
I have sent the seller a nudge, he lives just round the corner. He had them on his NC.
When we go for a walk I will call on him and make sure he gets back to you to day.
:heart:

Hi X, I’ve attached some more photos.
I bought the wheels and tyres new as a full set and were fitted to a 2008 NC for three or four months each winter since the beginning of 2015. The tyres have minimal wear and have never had punctures. The only reason for sale is that they will not fit my new ND, which has four-stud fixings.

Any pics of car with these wheels on ?

2 Likes

Thanks for the info and pics.The wheels look good on the car.I really don’t need the tyres,as I have new ones.Are you open to offers as I would just need the wheels.? Cheers

Hi X, I’ve sent you a PM.

Thanks anyway,think I will go for new wheels similar style to yours .Best regards X

Thank you for your enquiry.

Hi. Are the wheels & tyres stlll for sale?
Thanks,
Chris

Yes Chris, I still have them.

Thanks. I live a long way from you so would have to use a courier to collect them. I’ll get a few quotes and get back to you.
Chris