Yoko - 1990 Eunos Roadster G299UMB

A credit to you both. I bet it turns more heads than a 19 plate ND.

We bled that system through a second time and flushed out all the old fluid and some air.  The brakes are now back to being really impressive, despite the brand new pads Cool

Red brake calipers

Yoko passed her MOT yesterday with no issues :slight_smile:

1990 Eunos Roadster

New pedal box fitted. Just £20 from Suffolk Mazda. Also cleaned up and repainted though. I need to get some new rubbers for the pedals though.

Pedal box

The old one had cracked prior to us getting the car and had been very badly welded. It wasn’t even aligned correctly. The throttle pedal was also missing its bushes, so it rattled around.

Cracked pedal mount

When I bought my car, the throttle pedal pivot area was almost un attached from the pedalbox!

when I looked at the car prior to purchase, one of the things I tested was throttle-cable ‘free-play’ at the engine end, there was loads so I had a looksee at the pedalbox & saw it was cracked to bits…
I think one of the reasons it was for sale is the seller thought the engine was doomed as It had no performance when pressing the accelerator pedal it was moving to one side not drawing the cable so possibly only giving 1/4 throttle at best
deal done, car driven (slowly) home and another pedalbox bought on ebay for £10 posted

Rich.